Type: Rainbow Pink
    Habitat: Rainbow Road, Pink Prairie
    Available at: Level 20
    Buying Price: 600 Gold {On Sale for 150 Gold}
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
    Exp Gained: 435 Exp

Breedable

There are Dragons of every shape and color, and every Dragon deserves love and respect. From the more common Magic Dragon to the incredibly rare Diamond Dragon- there is room in our hearts for each one. Show your support for love and equality with the new Pride Dragon in Dragon Story!

There are Dragons of every shape and color, and every Dragon deserves love and respect. From the more common Magic Dragon to the incredibly rare Diamond Dragon- there is room in our hearts for each one. Show your support for love and equality with the new Pride Dragon inDragon Story!
    He is so beautiful, I want to have the Pride dragon. I love this dragon
    Last edited by Paul__; 06-02-21 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Adding info about 2021 re release to post 1

Hope he won't be limited! I want him! He's beautifull!

Fashion Designer
    lv 138 and I still haven't got a Rainbow.......

Fashion Designer
    I LOVE it!!!

New Resident
    Try air and water dragon. I was trying to get the social butterfly dragon and on my last attempt I got the the rainbow dragon.You know what makes it worse is I see people who have two of them and two of the fairy dragon.Which I still can't get either.Anyway good luck!.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mireka22 View Post
    Try air and water dragon. I was trying to get the social butterfly dragon and on my last attempt I got the the rainbow dragon.You know what makes it worse is I see people who have two of them and two of the fairy dragon.Which I still can't get either.Anyway good luck!.
    ahahah I know that feel, I tried so many times for rainbow and social dragon, that I quit cause mist and mindvolt must love me and I still don't have Social dragon.. Anyways, a week ago I've seen in one island between lvl 20-25 (when I'm at lvl 100), with two rainbow dragons, and I wrote in the wall saying "Already 2 Rainbow dragons? They must hate me!" and in the same day I used Diamond/Diamond and boom, 14h it was a Rainbow, 2/3 days later, the same happened! In the middle of using Diamond/Diamond combo I won a Big Bad, at least I don't have to get another Fairytale dragon :P

Executive Chef
    Wow that's a beauty. I have a Rainbow, haven't been successful in breeding Double or Triple Rainbow. I would love to get this one to keep my Rainbow company.

Farm Supplier
    I really hope she won't be limited. I would love to have her

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I LOVE it!!!

Me too!

Rhino Keeper
    beautiful dragon, I am at level 150 and still do not have a rainbow, I did get social though, but got so tired of getting mist I stopped but perhaps I will try again,

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast