Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: new update for ios

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    yeh my ad to get free gems disappeared too!
    The first day of the update I got the ads to watch for 3 free gems across 3/4 accounts in my family. 1/4 was offered to speed up baking time only. But since then only 2/3 has consistently gotten the ad to watch for gems and today only in 1 so far and for 2 videos not 3 - confusing and frustrating. I'm also bummed to know there's been a "gift back" option for some folks instead of needing to visit and select a gift time that'd be a cool feature to have.

Relative to another post - was the candy box removed awhile back and the initial person who noted it just noticed now?

Farm Supplier
    I'm on iOS and updated BS but I have no free gem video feature. It's on my Restaurant Story but not Bakery Story. What gives??

Does anybody know where the free gems have gone? A few days ago my apps updated and I got to watch videos for free gems on BS and could watch videos to speed up cooking time on RS. When I went on the app today both those option have gone? Has this happened to anyone else?

I HAT THIS UPDATE TOO!! it's horrible for my eyes and it's too much slowly

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    The first day of the update I got the ads to watch for 3 free gems across 3/4 accounts in my family. 1/4 was offered to speed up baking time only. But since then only 2/3 has consistently gotten the ad to watch for gems and today only in 1 so far and for 2 videos not 3 - confusing and frustrating. I'm also bummed to know there's been a "gift back" option for some folks instead of needing to visit and select a gift time that'd be a cool feature to have.

Relative to another post - was the candy box removed awhile back and the initial person who noted it just noticed now?
    yeh it was removed a while back now
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

I wouldn't be so annoyed if I can get the free gems to watch video ads too! Nothing for me, not even the speed up cooking or whatsoever. Just bugs and more bugs after updated.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456