Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: new update for ios

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I only get the gems for videos on RS but not on BS. Looks like it is only for selected accounts.
    I hate it when they do that. Everyone should be treat the same. It's totally unfair this way.

I had the icon to get a gem at first but thought I'd just do it later. BS restarted and the icon was gone. Instead I have the option to cook a dish quicker. I know which one I'd rather have.
    Last edited by geordieprogman; 06-26-15 at 09:08 AM.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Can you uninstall it and go back to the old version?
    If only... I updated my rs. Won't be making that mistake twice. BS will remain not updated until all these issues are sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Wow. I think i'll forego this update. :-/ At least until I am forced to update.

Here's another thread on this. https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-Version-1-7-6
    Indeed! Don't update it if you can.

Stupid me! I was excited when I saw there's a updates for both bs and rs and hit the "Update" button straightaway. =.=" There's also a slight problem with the gifting, you need to tap on the check box now for gifting instead. Man, I wonder where's the improvement they stated?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I hate it when they do that. Everyone should be treat the same. It's totally unfair this way.

I had the icon to get a gem at first but thought I'd just do it later. BS restarted and the icon was gone. Instead I have the option to cook a dish quicker. I know which one I'd rather have.
    I don't even know what icon you guys are talking about. No video icon on my screen. >_<
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    The only differences I notice on ios (iPhone 6) is that when I open a cook book on any appliance, the entire background screen goes very dark. Other than that, just the addition of the Storm8 logo on the opening screen.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I too hate this update! I've had to block troublesome idiots! Now I can't??? Yes screen zoomed in too much & don't like message window eating whole screen! Can I undo this update?? I'm on an iPad! May also quit! ever heard of "Don't fix what ain't broke"??? Have even tried re- decorate moving, etc. may be really p ssed off & gone!!! LISTEN TO US!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SusiesSweete2 View Post
    I too hate this update! I've had to block troublesome idiots! Now I can't??? Yes screen zoomed in too much & don't like message window eating whole screen! Can I undo this update?? I'm on an iPad! May also quit! ever heard of "Don't fix what ain't broke"??? Have even tried re- decorate moving, etc. may be really p ssed off & gone!!! LISTEN TO US!!!!!!
    If someone is bothering you, email support. I've seen most people use that feature because they didn't want people not even bothering them to visit. Anyone not a neighbor, blocked. Never happened to me, because I usually visit adults but that is just silly.

I don't have the videos on bakery, it disappears but I got about 5 gems on RS last night. It said I can check back for more videos in one day. Which helps since we don't have the gratiitious goals to download games every month like android does.

Rhino Keeper
    So I guess we are stuck with this mess they call an update? I absolutely hate that they took away our ability to block, the size of my wall is so overpowering that it feels as though you might click something wrong. People have been asking for improvements for months....even years! And all we get is a botched attempt at...what? I really hope they don't plan on leaving this like this. This is a disaster. :-( I'm sad I updated now. Won't ever do that again.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Hate the new update on bakery & on restaurant. Am seriously thinking about stopping to play!!! Unless they sort it out!!!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    you know if they was gonna update the whole game anyway why not give us a "r u sure u want to buy this confirmation button" along with it we alll been screaming for? instead we get some ads and they take stuff away from us.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast