Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new update for ios

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires

new update for ios

did u guys see the new update? we can watch vids now to get 1 free gem lol and now my little people move so fast for some reason, also bye bye block or delete option. also when you make a recipe the money is red color.

anyone notice anything else??
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    When you get a collectable it shows in bottom left and no more just dragging appliances to move them you have to click then drag. Really no more block or deleting neighbors? I see remove still but you're right no more blocking 😱

With 1B download celebration for S8 I hope that they send lots of LTOs our way to thank us for getting them there!

Angry I hate this update i might quit

I can't believe this! Now whenever I play my screen is HUGE it's horrible for my eyes, now you can't send gifts or requests by tapping people at the same time, (like with two fingers at the same time) you have to tap them one by one, everything pops up way too much, and is SO big, the customers walk too fast, and I CANT TURN MY SCREEN VERTICALLY AND THE BAKERY WOULD TURN WITH IT! NO! IT STAYS HORIZONTAL! I HATE THIS UPDATE!😡😡😡

I HATE THE UPDATE!! Why have they done this?? Everything is huge it's so out of place. When I go on design option, the box takes up half my screen so I can hardly see where I'm placing something.Can only play horizontal which is annoying. Think I will be quitting game now, cannot play like this even if you do get free gems now, not worth it!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    When you get a collectable it shows in bottom left and no more just dragging appliances to move them you have to click then drag. Really no more block or deleting neighbors? I see remove still but you're right no more blocking 

With 1B download celebration for S8 I hope that they send lots of LTOs our way to thank us for getting them there!
    Sorry should've been more clear. In the messages part where you can usually have the option to delete or block a message yeh that part not there no more now it just deletes without asking anything grr
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Yup, the block button is gone after updated. And the wording on the 3rd mystery level looks messed up, not sure about the 1st, 2nd or 4th mystery levels.

But one thing nice from this new update, is the inventory. It looks so much neater now and I can scrolled so easily. =x
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Wow. I think i'll forego this update. :-/ At least until I am forced to update.

Here's another thread on this. https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-Version-1-7-6

Executive Chef
    Can you uninstall it and go back to the old version?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    we can watch vids now to get 1 free gem lol
    Where do you see this at?

Executive Chef
    I only get the gems for videos on RS but not on BS. Looks like it is only for selected accounts.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast