Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: new update for ios

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! I'm closing shop till the new update that fix this mess and it does a lot of my neighbors are not gifting this morning. I'm level 99 and the update and how hard it is tip is just no longer fun. See ya all at the new update.

Rhino Keeper
    I know my game automatically updated, but I don't seem to have all the same glitches listed here. I earned a TON of free gems watching videos, and I'm pretty happy about that! Everything else seems normal. I sell out of food quickly, which is great. I notice the new red coin amount when I make food, and no more blocking on the wall option which I never used anyway. This is a great update in my opinion.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I'm on android and I'm not seeing anything different.
    This was an ios only update.

Omg I can't gift what I want and yay for the free gems but fix all this bugs asap!!!!
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Fashion Designer
    The video gems just flashes on my screen for a second.
    After it logs in, it's poofed into invisible land.

Is it just me, when trying to go visit a neighbor, game just
    seems to be dragging! Used to be able to visit pretty quickly.

Executive Chef
    I'm not even using an ios device, but I notice some restaraunt/bakeries are loading really slow and I got a message at one that their place failed to load and another one whose wall I kept getting a message, can't post try again later. I wonder if on those ones that they are ios users who updated?

Rhino Keeper
    Love the free gems for watching videos. Great update there. I hate that I can't choose what to gift by clicking gift back and have to go into my nbr list first, gift then go back and accept my gifts. That is pretty much all I hate though. Overall not a bad update in my opinion but I do hope they change the gifting back to the way it was.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Fashion Designer
    I noticed this 'gifting glitch' as well. I usually gift back what people gift me, but it's not letting me choose the gift to send unless I go visit the neighbor & gift them while visiting. Time consuming. Also, no video for gems for me that I can see
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    So now there is an option to watch a video to finish whatever you're cooking.

My question is why are some peeps getting gems and others getting the above?

Executive Chef
    I don't like this update cuz I always copy/cut/paste the msg I'm leaving when I tip all my nbrs however bcuz the text size is so much smaller on the RS side I have to redo my msg for bakery since I'm only able to get 1/3 in the bakery box. It's ridiculous. Also there's no way to UNBLOCK anyone I've blocked
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 06-28-15 at 07:07 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast