Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 1.7.6 Issues

Farm Supplier
    Some of the issues I've experienced:

1. The app crashes much more frequently and for random reasons (starting a new recipe, visiting a neighbour etc.)

2. This screen comes on for 5-10 seconds when I start my game. The free gems icon with the tv disappears and I can't access it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2737.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	21154

3. It takes up to 25 seconds to get into my neighbours bakeries, which makes tipping very slow

4. I often get this error message when I try to play the ad to speed up the cooking time

Name:	IMG_2738 (1).jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	21157

5. Text overlaps when you master a recipe at Level 4 as well

Name:	IMG_2743.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	21158

New Resident
    Agree with all of the above this update has just messed up a game that was fine as it was

Executive Chef
    Having all the issues stated above.

Ah yes one more thing no gems for me !
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magmags0408 View Post
    2. When I use the "gift back" option from the message window, it selects a random gift instead of gifting the same part, so it
    takes twice as long to gift neighbors back.

Same here! When trying to gift back, I can only gift a brick. I have to go to my neighbors list and gift each one from there.
    Yes same I agree with you.

During game reset, at newsfeed there when press gift back to your neighbour, you cannot select the gift you want to give for your neighbour. only when you press visit neighbour, then press gift icon. Then you can select the gift that you want to give your neighbour. Is more troublesome here. All these only Happen on iOS. android not affected.

Rhino Keeper
    So one of my neighbors has earned more then a hundred gems this week with all the downloads and yesterday's "free gems." IOS users? Not so much. I got two yesterday. Anyway...still no block button and I'm having to be careful not to delete posts and such. :-(
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Fashion Designer
    What is with the massive huge windows in the games now? This newest update for ios needs help! And every task now is slower...very annoying!

I read there are gems you can get by watching videos for Android???? I have both ios and Android and on my Android I don't see where I can watch videos for gems.

Ok, I opened my games on my ipad and that's where you can watch videos for gems....this is NOT available for Android users. Which it should be!
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 06-27-15 at 02:37 PM.

Fashion Designer
    It's not available to all iOS players. A nbr of mine got 100 gems today. Nothing at all for me, my wife or my daughter.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    It's not available to all iOS players. A nbr of mine got 100 gems today. Nothing at all for me, my wife or my daughter.
    how in the world is that possible? i want that many
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Same here !
    Honestly I don't care I want BS / RS to go back to the way they were.
    S8 Stop messing with the games!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    First of all, I want to say thank you TL/S8 for trying to improve. I really do appreciate the frequent updates for all of your games.

With that being said, I do have two major issues w/ this update:

1) Gift back option - I can't pick the gift. It automatically pick one for me.

2) Video for gems is not available to all players. It's like a deja vu. Like the re-release of the Puebla oven to only a selected group of people. How is this fair? I hope this is fixed soon.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast