Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 1.7.6 Issues

Bakery Story 1.7.6 Issues

Edit: FrozenTurtle

Known Issues:
    • Gifting back to neighbors only has option of gifting Knob, current workaround: visit neighbor directly and use the gift button while viewing their Restaurant. Solved. (Rynetory2)
    • Block feature is not functioning, currently NO workaround. Restored in version 1.7.8 (Rynetory2)
    • Copy/Paste or other device text functions may be limited on iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus, currently NO workaround.
    • Dialog for mastering a level and appliance limit have text outside the bounds of the dialog, currently NO workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The Block feature has been restored in version 1.7.8. Please download this version for this feature.
    I found two issues with the latest update, and I hope they were unintentional:

1. The block option is gone from Bakery Story, but it's still there for Restaurant Story.

2. When I use the "gift back" option from the message window, it selects a random gift instead of gifting the same part, so it
    takes twice as long to gift neighbors back.

Thank you for looking into this!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-15-18 at 09:11 PM.

New Resident
    And it seems that I can't copy and paste when I'm typing on walls....

Can't copy and paste

Quote Originally Posted by kheather View Post
    And it seems that I can't copy and paste when I'm typing on walls....

Yes, I'm having the same issue. Very annoying!!

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same issues ! I also HATE the bigger menu ! No need for bigger print or boxes ! It's very laggy when tipping others !

Fashion Designer
    MORE BUGS:
    When you master something level 2 it also has a messed up picture with text overlaid on top of each other

When you go to send gifts to neighbors the gifting screen suddenly becomes awkwardly sized and isn't centered

Fashion Designer
    MORE THINGS I'VE FOUND

-I am able to copy paste on walls
    - The text on the menu tabs such as when you click on messages are all different sized
    - Not sure if this is how it's always been, but when you click on manage list for the people you blocked, you are unable to unblock them or change anything at all
    - If you're at the max number of appliances and you have them all out, the text saying they are maxed out is not centered and the 49 gems is just floating off to the side

- I do love being able to simply delete the message when I click on the x but a block button is absolutely neccesary.
    All in all, looks like it's mostly just sizing issues for text and images that are making this update look sloppy- please test your updates before you roll them out! If anyone looked at the finished update for more than five seconds, they would have seen all the issues it created.

Hoping for an update one day that will actually add new features, especially the ability to delete stored gifts
    Last edited by CammoAmmo; 06-26-15 at 08:41 AM.

2. When I use the "gift back" option from the message window, it selects a random gift instead of gifting the same part, so it
    takes twice as long to gift neighbors back.

Same here! When trying to gift back, I can only gift a brick. I have to go to my neighbors list and gift each one from there.

Hi I'm writing because I updated to the new Version of Resturant Story and I noticed a few bugs which I listed below

1) no longer to copy or paste a message to more then 1 person see in the past you could write out a message like happy Friday and copy and when you visited a friend you could paste to them and so on to all your nbrs instead of having to write the same message over 100 times I hope this will be fixed asap cause now the tab buttons get in the way and I can't copy or paste

2) my game is running very slowly and glitching a lot like when I visit someone it takes a few minutes for there shop to load up so I can see there tables and tip them

3) gifts are not working right and sending back random items

4) unblocking someone is not available so they have to stay blocked

5) I don't get to watch the videos for diamonds but can in restaurant story

6) I no longer have the block feature just an x to remove people from my wall

I hope these issues can be fixed asap Ty

⭐️ Accepting 3/4 star players in bakery story who tip daily & leave a note help with new ovens & goals I'd bordercollielover4 ⭐️

Rhino Keeper
    !! All the above !! And why do droid users get to earn tons of gems thru downloads and videos and IOS users don't? That needs to be fixed. :-(
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

A lot of issues need to be fixed.
    Last edited by drama5544; 06-26-15 at 06:10 PM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast