Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 1.7.6 Issues

Executive Chef
    It's been 7 months. Are there even people working on fixing this?

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    It's been 7 months. Are there even people working on fixing this?
    I don't think they know how to fix it or they surely would have done it by now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by triciawinifred View Post
    I don't think they know how to fix it or they surely would have done it by now.
    Naw, these issues were practically the basic components of the game that are years of updates old that just somehow got messed up when they pushed a new version. It's not as if it's too complicated to reverse such problem when they've been working fine for years, is it? Unless they don't care anymore. Probably too busy working on the Story 2 games that they've already stopped giving a hoot on the original versions.

Farm Supplier

"send a gift back" long time issue!!!!

Okay, for over a year now I cannot use the "gift back" function. For example, if someone sends me an oven element, and I click "gift back" it will send them some random part, not an oven element. This has been this way from both restaurant and bakery for at least a year, if not more. I know I am not the only one this happens to. I don't mind just going to my neighbors tab and gifting everyone the same part of my choosing, but it's getting pretty annoying when my neighbors don't pay any attention to the glitch and send me the same darn random part I don't need every...single...day. When is this going to be fixed??? Installing the updates do not help btw.

Farm Supplier
    I have both iPhone and android devices and the problem is on both.

Executive Chef
    I've just learned to pay particular attention to the gifts I'm receiving and use the Decline button. As for gifting I just automatically go to the Social tab and mass gift. I figure storm8 will fix it when they get around to it.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I have a Samsung galaxy tablet & a iphone and on my iOS I cant gift whatever I want I can only gift one certain gift for some reason there is no option to choose. On my tablet I can choose a gift on iOS I can't plz fix its really annoying to keep going back and forth.
    Not playing fashion, bakery or restaurant story any more. Only playing FS2.

♡ HAPPY GAMING

Same here. Its really annoying I have to switch devices every time I have to gift.

♡ HAPPY GAMING

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geenammlp1 View Post
    I have a Samsung galaxy tablet & a iphone and on my iOS I cant gift whatever I want I can only gift one certain gift for some reason there is no option to choose. On my tablet I can choose a gift on iOS I can't plz fix its really annoying to keep going back and forth.
    U can't go to ur nbr tab on the social pg and gift whatever u want w ur iOS device? I know w my iPhone and iPad I can't gift back from where it says "gift back" and give whatever I want. To do that I have to either gift as I visit ea nbr, go down my nbr list and gift individually or mass gift. I choose to mass gift.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    U can't go to ur nbr tab on the social pg and gift whatever u want w ur iOS device? I know w my iPhone and iPad I can't gift back from where it says "gift back" and give whatever I want. To do that I have to either gift as I visit ea nbr, go down my nbr list and gift individually or mass gift. I choose to mass gift.

Thx I actually figured it out when I was tipping a nbr that I can gift them which is better. Thx

♡ HAPPY GAMING

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast