Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 1.7.6 Issues

The Honorable Panda
    Lets also keep the post on topic of issues with the new update.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbies8 View Post
    Edit: FrozenTurtle

Known Issues:
    • Gifting back to neighbors only has option of gifting Knob, current workaround: visit neighbor directly and use the gift button while viewing their Restaurant
    • Block feature is not functioning, currently NO workaround.
    • Copy/Paste or other device text functions may be limited on iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus, currently NO workaround.
    • Dialog for mastering a level and appliance limit have text outside the bounds of the dialog, currently NO workaround.

I found two issues with the latest update, and I hope they were unintentional:

1. The block option is gone from Bakery Story, but it's still there for Restaurant Story.

2. When I use the "gift back" option from the message window, it selects a random gift instead of gifting the same part, so it
    takes twice as long to gift neighbors back.

Thank you for looking into this!

There are other threads to discuss some of these other topics.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbies8 View Post
    Edit: FrozenTurtle

Known Issues:
    • Gifting back to neighbors only has option of gifting Knob, current workaround: visit neighbor directly and use the gift button while viewing their Restaurant
    • Block feature is not functioning, currently NO workaround.
    • Copy/Paste or other device text functions may be limited on iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus, currently NO workaround.
    • Dialog for mastering a level and appliance limit have text outside the bounds of the dialog, currently NO workaround.
    I just found a work around for those of us with the copy/paste issues...
    You'll need to use another app to actually type out the message you want posted to the wall (because the "select" or "select all" still doesn't work), copy from that app, go to your neighbor's wall in BS, hold down to paste in the message area like normal, but when the "paste" dialogue pops up, hit the emoji button in the keyboard instead. The emoji keyboard will pop up, and the paste dialogue will move down below, hit that paste and your message should be pasted in.

But please, PLEASE!!! TL, fix this issue as well as the other major issues that came with the new update!! I am a very loyal player!! I spend lots (seriously, my husband would **** me if he knew how much...) of $$$ on this game. BS is the ONLY game i've stuck with since getting a smart phone years ago!! You owe it to us loyal fans!!!
    *Stay Strange Darklings!!*

Rhino Keeper
    When these issues have been resolved, can someone come back to this thread and let us know? I would like to hold off updating until the bugs are worked out. Thanks

Executive Chef
    So developers, when will these bugs be fixed? The game is getting tiresome with disappointing updates and annoying bugs.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but thought maybe a screenshot might help. I'm really hoping this is fixed soon!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	22020

Host(ess)
    I have had some trouble with the game the last few days.

1. I can't decline a gift without the "loading" screen getting stuck.
    2. Game gets stuck on the "loading" screen when going to other bakeries to tip.
    3. I will serve all the finished recipes on an oven/drink machine, and start new recipes. When I check back a few hours later, the old recipes are still waiting to be served instead of the new ones still in progress.

That last one is the most annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    still no fix for the iOS players? i abandoned the game (same with RS) and i check from time to time, do i have to give up BS and RS for good?

This has been going on for over a month. How is it possible that new things keep getting rolled out but we still can't get this latest update fixed? I still can't copy and paste but new items keep getting added for me to spend my gems on.

Rhino Keeper
    Im on an iphone so ios & having some of the mentioned problems.
    I figured out the work around for gifting back ( for me its been the igniters)
    but
    once i go through the work around for gifting back individual neighbors I go to my neighbors list, tap stormys gift button,
    pick the part I'll be sending to the rest of my neighbors which brings up two column, left & right, my neighbor list with the check boxes -

Now here is where it changed for the worse. I use to be able to tap the box on left column & neighbors boy/girl head in the right column to quickly
    pick them down the list for a sort of "gifting all".
    Since the update i now must tap just the boxes. Would love to have it go back to the way it was before.

I got a problem with bakery story! It is quiet hard to earn diamonds can we get diamonds daily if we go on bakery story for 1 week in a row and you can keep adding it e.g. go on bakery story 2 weeks in a row and so on, and so on!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast