Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: App store update causing larger graphics on iPads.

Executive Chef

Exclamation App store update causing larger graphics on iPads.

Hi.

My iPad updated both Restaurant and Bakery this morning, it said improving performance and bugs fixes so I thought cool. I loaded the game after to find that that graphics were huge, it was much better as it was before. This is a huge problem that now needs addressing.

Every time I now click to go on my wall or the social to tip my neighbours, it just feels as though it's jumping through the screen. So much so, I am having to stop playing until this is sorted.

Can you please change it so it goes back to the way it was please?

EDIT: Even the icons for coins and gems are bigger and when you collect tips the icons are bigger too.

I know that larger graphics will help those who have eye problems but I had to stop playing earlier due to the larger graphics hurting my eyes.

And we need the block feature back.
    Last edited by cinderella981; 06-26-15 at 02:42 AM.

I also agree that the now huge graphics are horrible. Even worse for me though...after accepting gifts from neighbors and choosing the gift back option (from the news page) it is automatically sending an igniter and not giving any gift option. I can choose gifts if I send from the neighbor page only. Please fix this!!!!

what bothers me is i can not pick gift when sending back gift to my neighbours
    i like the watch video for gems though thanks for that. finally there's a more fair way to earns gems for long time player except buying them all the time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacynth823 View Post
    I also agree that the now huge graphics are horrible. Even worse for me though...after accepting gifts from neighbors and choosing the gift back option (from the news page) it is automatically sending an igniter and not giving any gift option. I can choose gifts if I send from the neighbor page only. Please fix this!!!!
    Lol I can only send bricks if I go through the gift back.

I love the larger graphics though. I have eye problems so they are ideal for me.

I noticed the earn a gem for watching a video. I thought I'd finished tipping first. BS restarted for some reason though and when it restarted the icon was gone. So I missed out on that.

EDIT: I just saw on another thread that the block feature is gone now so tried it out. It certainly has gone. I'd love that back as well please.
    Last edited by geordieprogman; 06-26-15 at 01:43 AM.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Don't like the new update

I agree. I don't like the big graphics. I thought it's like an iPhone app that you enlarged to fit the ipad.
    I also can't choose what to give back to my neighbors. Whenever I press "gift back" it's always the knob. It's so hassle.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal8080 View Post
    I agree. I don't like the big graphics. I thought it's like an iPhone app that you enlarged to fit the ipad.
    I also can't choose what to give back to my neighbors. Whenever I press "gift back" it's always the knob. It's so hassle.
    I agree. Before the update I thought everything was perfect, and now I'm wishing I didn't bother updating. Please fix this TL.

Executive Chef
    The large screen is a bit much and that's from someone who needs glasses. I like how on RS I got some gems from watching videos though, it could make up for iOS not having the new versions to download every month, like on android. I haven't checked anything else and don't need the block feature. Never blocked someone and don't need to. That's what support is for if you're being bothered. If anyone is like those fashion players who don't want someone to visit because they think their place is so special and exclusive, get over yourselves.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree the larger graphics need to go ! I like the gem TV in BS ! I hate though that retired games are on android but you won't bring them back to iOS not fair ! The new update is a fail in my opinion !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mair74 View Post
    I agree the larger graphics need to go ! I like the gem TV in BS ! I hate though that retired games are on android but you won't bring them back to iOS not fair ! The new update is a fail in my opinion !
    I agree, the larger graphics hurt my eyes so much this morning I had to stop playing. This needs sorting asap.

I like it I think it's great for those older players that can't see the screen without wearing their bifocals. I think the screen it even looks better now you can see all the tables without squinting your eyes. But I hope this does not affect the games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast