Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Green cake and green icing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Me too but just delete it to get more easy No big deal
    Actually it is a big deal. It takes about half an hour for each discarded order to refill. I'm doing around 20 deliveries per day and only getting 5 or 6 RSVPs each day. It is a timed event and although there are 18 days left, anything that slows players down puts them at an unfair disadvantage.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

I can make green frosting in the dairy. I'm on android and an update became available (f2 2nd birthday) and there's a goal to craft 2 green frostings, plus 3 limited time items to purchase - a barn playground, a hammock and something else I can't recall.

Executive Chef
    and now every single discarded order has been refilled with either cake slices or green icing. This really isn't fair. I have stopped crafting gifts because I have so many, and no RSVPs.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    and now every single discarded order has been refilled with either cake slices or green icing. This really isn't fair. I have stopped crafting gifts because I have so many, and no RSVPs.
    I have deleted those orders and they were refiled by normal orders.. But I think I've made a strategic mistake because I expanded to the fish shop too early. Now 5 of my 6 orders have fish, and a new bait is 1h30..

I have 65 RSVPs (because I don't use them) is there any way that I can give/trade/sell this to you?

Seems like a bad glitch. My Android game seems to have a different birthday event going for 5 days. It's asking me to make the green icing and cake to complete goals. Piping bag is supposed to come from deliveries. My guess is that this is causing all games to start asking for these items in deliveries now. This seems like the first time S8 are running an event in completely different ways on the two platforms, hence the glitching.

Prizes on offer aren't 100% clear, but they look pretty lame in comparison to those on the iOS version of the event.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Now I have the green cake along with the green frosting, lol

Thanks for letting us know about this! We're taking a look.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Thanks for letting us know about this! Going forward, if you're using an iOS device, you shouldn't be asked to delivery any more Cake Slice and Green Frosting. We apologize for any inconvenience! Let us know if there are any questions.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Seems like a bad glitch. My Android game seems to have a different birthday event going for 5 days. It's asking me to make the green icing and cake to complete goals. Piping bag is supposed to come from deliveries. My guess is that this is causing all games to start asking for these items in deliveries now. This seems like the first time S8 are running an event in completely different ways on the two platforms, hence the glitching.

Prizes on offer aren't 100% clear, but they look pretty lame in comparison to those on the iOS version of the event.

same here....today I downloaded Birthday Event version for Android and I got a quest for completing green icing and cakes.....

Host(ess)
    I play on both ios and android. I made the green frosting for the android version, but collected it in my ios game. Now I have to make it again bc my android shows 2 in stock, but didn't clear the quest. Ugh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast