Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Green cake and green icing?

Rhino Keeper

Green cake and green icing?

My game is asking for it, where do I find/make it? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Me too. Can't find it anywhere.

Me 3! It has me stuck on deliveries! I hate discarding them! Grrr.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    My game is asking for it, where do I find/make it? Thanks
    Last year's birthday event items. Just delete those orders and hope TL fixes the glitch.

Executive Chef
    I'm getting delivery requests too!

Darn it, it is hard enough to get RSVPs without having to wait for so long for discarded orders to refill! C'mon TL!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Me too but just delete it to get more easy No big deal
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Host(ess)
    Is it ok to delete those orders? I'm having the same problem... Is it possible to do the green cake on the cake mixer?

And one more question.. Is it really important to buy the collections galery?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuno2 View Post
    Is it ok to delete those orders? I'm having the same problem... Is it possible to do the green cake on the cake mixer?

And one more question.. Is it really important to buy the collections galery?
    Yes, it's okay to delete those orders. No, it isn't possible to do the green cake on the cake mixer.

And yes, it is important to buy the collections gallery. Whenever you complete a collection, once you have won the different topiary prizes, you have a chance at winning coins or gems (from the Butterfly collection), coins or tools for the Mine or Saws to cut wood (from the Mole collection), coins or Tuna or Salmon and possibly gems (from the Otter collection), and presumably gems and darts (from the Treehouse collection). All of these will be useful and valuable as you continue to play. Also, the collections gallery is sometimes used for events, and you will need to complete collections to have a chance at winning the final prizes.

Host(ess)
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    3 more orders in the last 10 minutes requesting these parts. Really not cool!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast