Thread: Mass tip Button

Host(ess)

Mass tip Button

Is anyone else seriously annoyed by the time and effort it takes to tip/remove tips? How awesome would it be to have a button that removes tips from your own tables/places tips on neighbors tables if they're not full, just like gifting. I'm young and healthy but I do a lot of things with my hands, guitar for example and after all that tipping my hand seriously starts to cramp. Help?

Rhino Keeper
    YES! I've been playing for two years and I've lost a lot of neighbors to tipping burn out. And some just don't have time for all that mess. *smh* I see mail boxes on the streets around the Resto/Bakeries. Wish they'd just give us a mail box to tap on once. DONE! I also get tired of spending so much time gifting and wish they would just let us send out requests for the gift we want and let the people have a decline or accept button. I'm tired of spending so much time having to read walls and posts and on and on, just to send a gift. *sigh*
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GP1988 View Post
    Is anyone else seriously annoyed by the time and effort it takes to tip/remove tips? How awesome would it be to have a button that removes tips from your own tables/places tips on neighbors tables if they're not full, just like gifting. I'm young and healthy but I do a lot of things with my hands, guitar for example and after all that tipping my hand seriously starts to cramp. Help?
    Just don't tip. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Just don't tip. Problem solved.
    Can't. They need tipping to maintain the "awesome" 4 stars rating.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Can't. They need tipping to maintain the "awesome" 4 stars rating.

Oh...yeah...right. I'm a member of the zero star club so totally forgot about the four star awesomeness.

Executive Chef
    I love being zero star! I'm four star at the moment on bakery, but even with not visiting neighbors I sometimes get stuff built quicker on RS. My neighbors are uncaring about my being uncaring and they are awesome for it.

Fashion Designer
    I am a 4 star player, and now basically tip back, and through my gifts since for me it is easier to gift back by visiting. I have no problem with zero, one or two star players or neighbours, so why all the snarkiness towards four star players?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    I am a 4 star player, and now basically tip back, and through my gifts since for me it is easier to gift back by visiting. I have no problem with zero, one or two star players or neighbours, so why all the snarkiness towards four star players?
    Snarkiness? O.o
    Where was the snarkiness?
    Assume good intent.

Banned
    I want Team Lava to make a "Tip"button really fast.. This way, everyone can tip without being annoyed by the slow process, and nobody will have to give excuses why he/she didn't tipped (back).