Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

I am one of those players who bought them for cash... I collected from the unassembled Reindeer stable after leveling it up once but finding it still unassembled? IDK WTF is happening but I invested a ton of resources and was rewarded with 50 coins. LOL this mixup royally sucks. I hope they fix it asap.

Pika,

If S8 can tell who has purchased these items with coins why can't they help us when things just suddenly disappear, like a Level 4 Royal Chateau and their response is sorry, nothing we can do?

Rhino Keeper
    My reindeer stable is completely gone. What is going on? Not only that I didn't get anything back from it.
    The inn is gone too.
    Never mind I did get all my resources back. At least I am back to normal now. Thanks for fixing it.
    Last edited by kdgulle; 06-26-15 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    My reindeer inn is completely gone. What is going on? Not only that I didn't get anything back from it.

Never mind I did get all my resources back. At least I am back to normal now.
    What the heck is going on? I too bought both buildings for coins. Upgraded Kingdom Inn to level 2 and Stable up as far as I could. Spent all day harvesting 99 wheat. Now, stable disappeared, but Kingdom Inn is still there. It looks like I got my resources back, but it's a little too late. Already had accumulated another 70 wheat. So essently they stole my stable and gave me 29 wheat back. What a joke! This game is becoming a joke. They've been promising expansions for months and every week there seems to be a bug. This just isn't fun anymore.

Just checked and my kingdom inn is still in my inventory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dawntilldusk25 View Post
    Just checked and my kingdom inn is still in my inventory.
    My kingdom inn and reindeer stable are gone from my 2nd account where they were sitting outside but both buildings on this account are still in storage where they were. It's a shame, I guess we got our hopes up for nothing.

I bought the inn for coins, levelled up once, and now its gone! Can i have it back please?

Lol!!! Please take my INN, its in storage, I'm sure u can find it there TL!!

You know I get that an error occurred. However; we bought those items, as advertised, fair and square.

I'll even swallow unwillingness to reintroduce the quest so that we could craft the needed items. I wouldn't be happy about it, but I could just about swallow it.

But to outright steal buildings, yes I intended to say "steal" as this is a matter of principle, which I have fairly acquired and invested resources into is vile in the extreme. This needs to be rectified forthwith.

My unbuilt buildings just disappeared. I don't know if my resources were restored.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast