Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Yes I did long time player here
    I am too.... But I had a fairly long absence at one point and missed those.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 21089
    Mine still says 200 gems each
    Weird!

I've got two games, and on the older one at level 37 I got both offered for cash, on the other one at level 20 I only got the offer on the Kingdom Inn. The Reindeer stable is still 200 gems.

I've never had enough gems to purchase either of them before.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing there are two versions for the market--the coin building that was meant for the original quest that gets hidden from the market when the event times out and the gem building that comes completed. The wrong versions were flagged as on sale. I'm not sure how S8 will fix this once they realize their mistake. Some players have put coins and resources into the coin buildings, so they can't just remove them from the kingdoms that bought them.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like a problem with the glimmerbat habitat too. I don't have one. There is only the sale version on my acct. listed at 120 gems UNbuilt.

Fashion Designer
    It's weird indeed:
    yesterday I bought the reindeer stable for coins. After that the possibility to buy (another one) was completely gone.
    But I just checked my market: it's in my market again, but now for 200 gems.

What will happen for those like me that bought a building that has to be upgraded with stuff we don't/can't have in stock....?
    I wonder what will happen...
    I am Zelda

Farm Supplier
    If you purchase the kingdom inn for coins does it still drop an earth wisp every day because it's not clear in the description when buying?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm checking on the Kingdom Inn...
    can you also check on the reindeer stable, I have the same issue with that one also. I refuse to use up anymore resources. To upgrade. If they need a way out have the buildings drop the items needed 1 at a time to at least make it Buildable and not a waste it might take a long time but at least they can call it a sale and not a rip off.

Farm Supplier
    I just checked and I have BOTH versions in my market - for both buildings - the gem version and the coin version.

Farm Supplier
    Okay, looked again and now only the gem versions are there. I bought the coin ones, but if I can't finish them without gems I don't want them. Any way to get rid of them if that's going to be the case?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mcb397 View Post
    Okay, looked again and now only the gem versions are there. I bought the coin ones, but if I can't finish them without gems I don't want them. Any way to get rid of them if that's going to be the case?
    I'm not gonna spend gems either; otherwise it would have been easier to buy the reindeer stable finished and all for gems

And I didn't realise, but I just checked: indeed, can't sell or place the buidling in inventory....!
    I am Zelda

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast