Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

The reindeer stable is not available to purchase with gems now. Why is it gone? I went from buying the stable with coins only to have it taken away. I bought the kingdom inn for a full 200 gems just before the sale was published. I missed the chance to buy ieither itemon sale but I should be able to buy the reindeer stable for 200 gems and it is gone. The whole fiasco has been very frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    The reindeer stable is not available to purchase with gems now. Why is it gone? I went from buying the stable with coins only to have it taken away. I bought the kingdom inn for a full 200 gems just before the sale was published. I missed the chance to buy ieither itemon sale but I should be able to buy the reindeer stable for 200 gems and it is gone. The whole fiasco has been very frustrating
    Sorry for the frustration. We did the sale as a last chance to get these items from the Market before we removed them. After the Reindeer Stable available for Coins was removed from the Market, it was available on sale for Gems before it was removed from the Market. The sale has ended and the items have been removed now so that's why you don't see it anymore.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

WHere did it say they would be gone forever? It was a sale of a virtual item. It's not like clothing where you discount items to get rid of inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    WHere did it say they would be gone forever? It was a sale of a virtual item. It's not like clothing where you discount items to get rid of inventory.
    There was an in-game announcement that mentioned to get the items before they're gone.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Ever since the reindeer stable shrunk and then grew back to normal size it no longer greys out when I click on it for collection.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021