Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Would love to know what this is about too. I want 2 for each if my 2 kingdoms but 160 to level up one time doesn't seem right. I think they cost me 200 gems each for the one's I have. Please clarify.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Would love to know what this is about too. I want 2 for each if my 2 kingdoms but 160 to level up one time doesn't seem right. I think they cost me 200 gems each for the one's I have. Please clarify.
    but offer of them at coins.. its sending red flags to me. I jumped and placed a second of each

Rhino Keeper
    I actually don't have the kingdom inn. I have the reindeer stable and the harvest pergola. 1 each. I think some people can have 2 each if playing when these first came out. So the kingdom inn is listed twice for me. 1 for 200 gems and the new sale offer of 7,500 coins (I think not sure tho maybe it said 75,000 coins). Since I'm maxed on only being able to have one reindeer stable it's offered as a sale item only.

I'm wondering if this is a total mistake or if they want players to pay a huge premium in order to have 2 of each. For those of us who missed them in the beginning.

Host(ess)
    No this is what we call a RIP OFF. Having failed to make us part with large amounts of GEMS in the Barons Mother quest they have found another way to pick our pockets.

Host(ess)
    Someone has posted on WINTER SALE thread that it is being looked at

I bought both, leveled the inn twice, and the stable once, then realized the next steps required things that I can't get without spending vast amounts of gems. Very disappointed. Used large amounts of resources in the 3 upgrades I did, for no gain.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm checking on the Kingdom Inn... i have removed posts above that are in violation of forum rules. Bad Language is not permitted in posts.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 21089
    Mine still says 200 gems each

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 21089
    Mine still says 200 gems each
    I'd be willing to bet the farm that you got your buildings through the goals/quests thus only leaving the gem version of them in the market.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I'd be willing to bet the farm that you got your buildings through the goals/quests thus only leaving the gem version of them in the market.
    Yes I did long time player here

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast