Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

Banned
    How about we have a thread in discussions about the now "FIXED" Winter sale.. people keep posting over there asking questions.. make this the MeSSUP Thread errr BUG Thread..

Executive Chef
    A 2nd complete one of either can't be bought for any amount of gems. Some people wanted the buildings removed and resources restored. Those are the happy people. Others wanted to keep the 2nd building and decide later if they wanted to upgrade it for gems. Those are the unhappy people.

Quote Originally Posted by kellbell710 View Post
    It would cost you more in gems to upgrade the items then it would to purchase fully built with gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganT87 View Post
    Included in the decorations that are on sale are the reindeer stable and kingdom inn for coins, not gems. These are the level ones. My question is TL... Can we upgrade these with quests or does it have to be gems?

SpiritWind- response from TL

The Market has been fixed and the unbuilt version of the item selling for Coins has been removed. The Sale is now correctly applied to the fully built item for Gems. TL are still looking into how to help those players who purchased the Coin version of either building.

I will continue use to put updates here so you do t have to go through the whole thread. Thanks.... SW
    uhhh they have looked i to HELPING? that resulted in stealing our buildings we bought with coins so we wil.have to spend gems if we want them back!

not sure how much "HELP" i can take before i decide to quit playing TL games
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    The way I see it, it's not about whether you want to save it for future upgrading, or thank TL for removing a currently non-upgradable item. The way I see it, is a violation of the implied contract between TL and its players. TL sold us in the beginning with building our own king/queendom. It was ours to do with as we pleased, decorating it however we liked, buying whatever we wanted, tending or not tending our little worlds however we bated to. They were the store, and we were the customers. We could buy what we wanted with real or virtual currency.

That whole structure has now changed. When the little ones at TL make a mistake, they've now taken on the godlike powers of swooping in in the middle of the night and wiping out their mistakes. They don't own up to them, say they're sorry, offer to make amends, or endeavor to explain their mistake and offer compensation. What they do is they sneak in, in the middle of the night, after everyone is gone from their offices on a Friday night, and use their godlike powers to erase their mistakes - I guess hoping that no one will notice.

When this happened with the walicorn, I deleted my game for a couple of weeks. But I love this game so much, that I came back. I even opened a new account on my phone when the game started slowing down on my old iPad. My main account is fine. I have one of each of the items, earned through gameplay, but I was so excited to see them available again, that I got them for coins on my phone. Then I woke up the next morning, and they were gone. I felt violated. This is supposed to be MY queendom, not subject to little boys and girls whims. Why do I keep saying 'little?' Because no Honorable adult would try to hide their mistakes in such a cheap manner. Does any major store come to my home and take an item they mistakenly sold me for the wrong price? I do t think so. They'd be arrested for stealing. This is a virtual world, but if its not subject to civilized rules, then it's an outlaw world.

Grow up and act like honorable adults or you'll find yourselves looking for a new job soon. Consumers have power. You keep asking us to rate you in the App Store. Maybe that's just what I'll do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    A 2nd complete one of either can't be bought for any amount of gems. Some people wanted the buildings removed and resources restored. Those are the happy people. Others wanted to keep the 2nd building and decide later if they wanted to upgrade it for gems. Those are the unhappy people.
    You are right . I had failed to see a different point of view. I was just happy to get mine removed when I realized it would require more gems to build it than what it was months ago when I got one. I didn't think about people wanting to build another one over time.

"How about we have a thread in discussions about the now "FIXED" Winter sale.. people keep posting over there asking questions.. make this the MeSSUP Thread errr BUG Thread.."

Lol Burrito!

My INn is still on my board. Maybe Monday they will remove it when they are working again. And don't forget my resources please !

Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    The way I see it, it's not about whether you want to save it for future upgrading, or thank TL for removing a currently non-upgradable item. The way I see it, is a violation of the implied contract between TL and its players. TL sold us in the beginning with building our own king/queendom. It was ours to do with as we pleased, decorating it however we liked, buying whatever we wanted, tending or not tending our little worlds however we bated to. They were the store, and we were the customers. We could buy what we wanted with real or virtual currency.

That whole structure has now changed. When the little ones at TL make a mistake, they've now taken on the godlike powers of swooping in in the middle of the night and wiping out their mistakes. They don't own up to them, say they're sorry, offer to make amends, or endeavor to explain their mistake and offer compensation. What they do is they sneak in, in the middle of the night, after everyone is gone from their offices on a Friday night, and use their godlike powers to erase their mistakes - I guess hoping that no one will notice.

When this happened with the walicorn, I deleted my game for a couple of weeks. But I love this game so much, that I came back. I even opened a new account on my phone when the game started slowing down on my old iPad. My main account is fine. I have one of each of the items, earned through gameplay, but I was so excited to see them available again, that I got them for coins on my phone. Then I woke up the next morning, and they were gone. I felt violated. This is supposed to be MY queendom, not subject to little boys and girls whims. Why do I keep saying 'little?' Because no Honorable adult would try to hide their mistakes in such a cheap manner. Does any major store come to my home and take an item they mistakenly sold me for the wrong price? I do t think so. They'd be arrested for stealing. This is a virtual world, but if its not subject to civilized rules, then it's an outlaw world.

Grow up and act like honorable adults or you'll find yourselves looking for a new job soon. Consumers have power. You keep asking us to rate you in the App Store. Maybe that's just what I'll do.
    You are right. In a store if they have the wrong sale price sticker on an item, they are required to honor the price.

Rhino Keeper
    What about the players who bought the items and had them taken away after starting to build them and had just spent GEMS to buy parts for one of the upgrades and have not recieved a single refund for ANYTHING. ???

New Resident
    Hi, I thought I purchased Christmas Bulidings... I paid money not Gems thou? So bit confused cos I even started building was up to special Tiles but they both Disappeared... Not even in Inventory....
    see more

Ok so I now Understand Thanku. �� So now I just wait? To hear wat will happen? I'm going to miss them. Was Cool I don't need to use Gems.

blessings Bella

Sorry, i got trough some of the posts tough not every one, but of the two buildings that i bought for coins, one has disappeared, the other one, that i had upgraded, is still in my kingdom. Am i going to have that ugly thing in there forever, qithout means to upgrade it besides spend an inordinate amounts of gem, now?