Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by elseren View Post
    Just give them back. We bought them and had them on our game board. Taking them away and replacing them with ones you have to buy with gems is still stealing the ones we bought with coins. Give them back! Don't be a thief. Display some character and don't steal from your game players. This is disgusting. Do the right thing and give them back!
    totally agree, as you also can read in my posts
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elseren View Post
    Just give them back. We bought them and had them on our game board. Taking them away and replacing them with ones you have to buy with gems is still stealing the ones we bought with coins. Give them back! Don't be a thief. Display some character and don't steal from your game players. This is disgusting. Do the right thing and give them back!
    It would cost you more in gems to upgrade the items then it would to purchase fully built with gems.

New Resident
    The issue I have is not so much getting my resources back but playing the game they have control over. They are the ones who made the buildings available. We bought them. What right do they have to then just erase the buildings we bought? We didn't steal them. We bought them. They need to simply make this right and give them back. There is no way I will pay gems for something I already paid coins for and they stole. Do they even pay attention to what is going on?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell710 View Post
    It would cost you more in gems to upgrade the items then it would to purchase fully built with gems.
    True, but then you can slowly upgrade throughout the course of your game, n if its a second one, then people may decide that it is worth it in the long run. Double the amount of sugar n icecream, when you can now by ivy's bakery (which drops silver platters), and the sap tree that drops syrup, means that the feasts for the desert will practically make themselves, with little more than some cocoa and dedication. My Reindeer stable cost 370 gems to build. The same amount it cost me to (finally) upgrade my thanksgiving banquet table. I think it's worth it, n as i bought the item legitimately, thats my choice.

Fashion Designer
    SW can you please find out how we are getting back the energy we used to gather or gain resources to craft items needed for upgrading the reposessed buildings ?
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    i play games for fun, not to be aware of all i have because it can be stolen away from me.
    i do NOT keep track on which items i have in storage, also, after some time it isn't easy to know what i had, what i got from resources after using certain upgrade-items, and therefor it will al ost be impossible to know if/or those are returned in my invetory because of TL took away the building for which i used them to upgrade.

anyway, you will understand that my fun has now totally gone due to the fact. nothing i buy/make is really mine to keep. very disappointed that loyal, gem-buying players are treated this way time after time.. and even more disappointed that TL refuses to do anything with our complaints/frustrations.

leaves me with one conclusion only.. time to let go and move on.
    They did the same when a bug happened in Farm Story 2 : some players bought stuffs they should be able to , and they removed all of them. Players were mad ! And some stopped playing. We should get used now (sigh)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

New Resident
    That is not the point!
    Last edited by elseren; 06-27-15 at 09:07 AM. Reason: I was trying to reply directly to a statement someone else made.

New Resident
    That is not the point at all.

I got the message about the holiday sales. Saw the opportunity to buy both the reindeer stable and kingdom inn. Updated and leveled up as much as I could but was stuck because i need polarian items. I figured at Christmas time the polar adventure would come back and I could finish them then. But today both buildings just disappeared.😠 not a happy customer

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    I got the message about the holiday sales. Saw the opportunity to buy both the reindeer stable and kingdom inn. Updated and leveled up as much as I could but was stuck because i need polarian items. I figured at Christmas time the polar adventure would come back and I could finish them then. But today both buildings just disappeared.�� not a happy customer
    that's exactly what i thought too... but it seems that selling buildings for coins instead of gems is bad for the games' economy... do not have a problem with that, but i do have a problem when things that were for sale for coins are being reposessed Nd placed back in the market only for gem prices!

nothing is save anymore for this kind of actions, which item will be next?