Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, couple things:

The glimmerbat habitat doesn't come fully built ... The goals start for you to be able to upgrade it upon purchase. So, if you have bought this building it should not be removed as it does not come fully built upon (gem) purchase.

I would suggest that all stored buildings are put out if that's a reason why they have not been removed. It would cost way more gems to upgrade it level by level than the sale price.

I'm really sorry you all are having this problem. Keep an eye on this thread for more updates.

The pictures mentioned earlier are not gone, I'll find them when I get to a PC and make them available later on...

Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, couple things:

The glimmerbat habitat doesn't come fully built ... The goals start for you to be able to upgrade it upon purchase. So, if you have bought this building it should not be removed as it does not come fully built upon (gem) purchase.

I would suggest that all stored buildings are put out if that's a reason why they have not been removed. It would cost way more gems to upgrade it level by level than the sale price.

I'm really sorry you all are having this problem. Keep an eye on this thread for more updates.

The pictures mentioned earlier are not gone, I'll find them when I get to a PC and make them available later on...

Thanks.
    please correct me if i understand your post wrong SW, but are you stating the glimmerbat habitat goal starts on buying it, and it can be fully upgraded?
    if so, why can't that also be the case with the Reindeer stable and Kingdomm inn?

Another thing.. your suggestion to put out our kingdom inn and/or reindeer stable that are in our inventories (bought with coins last week) surely was a joke, right? just to make us laugh again?

can i suggest to make a poll on which item will be taken from us next ?
    few things that pop up in my mind for this are items that were only reachable by a goal that never returned, like the love shack or winter bakery ?

from now on i will never know if my kingdom in the morning will be the way i left if before i went to sleep...
    Last edited by anissada; 06-27-15 at 02:37 AM.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sblsn View Post
    I don't have room to place it since buying the stable for gems lol... they are more than welcome to steal it from my inventory, I don't expect the resources for nothing
    my reply was cynical not serious...
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Farm Supplier
    I think the most frustrating part is the lack of communication from storm 8. I've been checking the first post regularly, as Spiritwind suggested, but still no official word. Are they done now? Meaning that if you still have it, then it's yours?

I lost my reindeer stables on one game, but now have the other stored on my second account.

I don't understand why they did anything at all. The mod in this forum has already said that having two of these items has always been allowed. One from the quest line, and one for gems. Many players must have two, and have done so for 18 months, so teamlava doesn't believe that it's an unfair advantage. It has always been the case that once an item is placed, that you then have 3 options. Leave it quest format (ruins), build it and store it, or else upgrade through quest line -which requires gems after the finish date. That choice is ours, not theirs. Therefore, they had no right in taking them.

They weren't free, like the wally either (i believe, i never had a second). So i can understand why people are accusing the company of theft. I spent 18 real dollars on gems to upgrade mine. Its fully functional, so it had better not disappear unless they are willing to refund my 18 dollars. I took several screen shots, both of the purchase of gems, and of the finished building.

Would it really hurt them to speak to us? To give an official word on this. I'd like to put mine out on the board again so that i can use it, but am afraid of losing it. That shouldn't even be a concern when taking into account the way the game is setup to allow two -as the mods have confirmed.

Bad form all round.

Wrote this before spiritwind's latest post, but the forum made me repost. After seeing that ...suggestion, i'm more worried than before.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like an explanation as to where my refund may be? stable still gone, no resources or gems returned

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Definitely post if you haven't had your resources returned where you had a coin Inn/Stable... We are unlikely to hear anything from TL now it's the weekend. I guess all we can do is wait. I agree it's also a good idea to take a screen shot of your board and your inventory counts of the materials you may have lost. I'll let the team know that some of you have not been reimbursed of resources as yet.

New Resident
    I bought the inn upgraded to where it required gems:'( then it completely disappeared from my kingdom !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Definitely post if you haven't had your resources returned where you had a coin Inn/Stable... We are unlikely to hear anything from TL now it's the weekend. I guess all we can do is wait. I agree it's also a good idea to take a screen shot of your board and your inventory counts of the materials you may have lost. I'll let the team know that some of you have not been reimbursed of resources as yet.
    i play games for fun, not to be aware of all i have because it can be stolen away from me.
    i do NOT keep track on which items i have in storage, also, after some time it isn't easy to know what i had, what i got from resources after using certain upgrade-items, and therefor it will al ost be impossible to know if/or those are returned in my invetory because of TL took away the building for which i used them to upgrade.

anyway, you will understand that my fun has now totally gone due to the fact. nothing i buy/make is really mine to keep. very disappointed that loyal, gem-buying players are treated this way time after time.. and even more disappointed that TL refuses to do anything with our complaints/frustrations.

leaves me with one conclusion only.. time to let go and move on.
    Last edited by anissada; 06-27-15 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    Why is everyone making such a fuss? In my opinion this was handled quickly and elegantly. They weren't going to re-release the quest lines (It's summer!) so swiftly removing the buildings and refunding resources seems like the best solution. Plus, as a bonus, I have 180 wheat now!
    People are complaining because NOT everybody who's buildings have been removed got their resources back.
    There would not have been so many complaints if everybody got their resources completely back.

New Resident
    Just give them back. We bought them and had them on our game board. Taking them away and replacing them with ones you have to buy with gems is still stealing the ones we bought with coins. Give them back! Don't be a thief. Display some character and don't steal from your game players. This is disgusting. Do the right thing and give them back!

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast