Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know if mine disappear there should be well over 99 wood, etc plus the blocks, assorted beams and well over 100 wheat since I grew 43 more today. I wish someone has a picture of what it took to build up to the point we had to stop then we would know how much we should be returned.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I got my coins and resources back. I had to scroll through my inventory but they were there.
    You are lucky... My royal blocks (as well as my other resources) have not been restored...
    They took the inn out of my kingdom and left me without my resources ( I checked my
    inventory multiple times already).
    I have to craft new royal blocks to upgrade another building. If my blocks had been restored,
    I would have reused them instead of wasting time and resources to make new ones...

I just took a pic of the resources I have and the INN is still in my inventory. I am not touching said resources until my INN is removed. They should go up when INN is removed. However it would go over the max because I have gathered as much as I could to replenish must stores after upgrading.

Rhino Keeper
    I know my wheat was at 150 I used 99, the same with my stone needed 99 and I have 170. I'm sure we needed jewels I was low and now have 99. Water too I'm up to 124. That's how I know I got them back, they are all over 100. I'm making stuff to get them back down.
    Last edited by kdgulle; 06-26-15 at 08:20 PM.

There was a thread that had the build pictures on it and it was removed and replaced with this thread. Wish they would bring it back or the person that put the pictures up would put them in this thread if they still can.

I didn't get any resources or coins back. I would rather have the buildings and be able to upgrade them through game play. I'll be awaiting patiently for the resolution.

Rhino Keeper
    So If i have my 2nd Inn ans Stable in storage, TL won't remove it ? Or they will later on?

Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    So If i have my 2nd Inn ans Stable in storage, TL won't remove it ? Or they will later on?
    I don't think we know the answer to that question yet. Seemingly the removal isn't working the same for everyone. I know there was an ridiculous number of stones and wood and wheat etc.. Involved and it needs to be accounted for. Also, what about all the energy it took to do all the harvesting and chopping???

Here they are trying to sell us 100 energy so for $$ and what we used is just as valuable.

Addendum. I've just gone in game since the reset and loss of the two buildings. I have some resources added back but not the coins. ��

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast