Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

There was a thread that had the build pictures on it and it was removed and replaced with this thread. Wish they would bring it back or the person that put the pictures up would put them in this thread if they still can.

I didn't get any resources or coins back. I would rather have the buildings and be able to upgrade them through game play. I'll be awaiting patiently for the resolution.

Rhino Keeper
    So If i have my 2nd Inn ans Stable in storage, TL won't remove it ? Or they will later on?

Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    So If i have my 2nd Inn ans Stable in storage, TL won't remove it ? Or they will later on?
    I don't think we know the answer to that question yet. Seemingly the removal isn't working the same for everyone. I know there was an ridiculous number of stones and wood and wheat etc.. Involved and it needs to be accounted for. Also, what about all the energy it took to do all the harvesting and chopping???

Here they are trying to sell us 100 energy so for $$ and what we used is just as valuable.

Addendum. I've just gone in game since the reset and loss of the two buildings. I have some resources added back but not the coins. ��

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I got my coins and resources back. I had to scroll through my inventory but they were there.
    You are lucky... My royal blocks (as well as my other resources) have not been restored...
    They took the inn out of my kingdom and left me without my resources ( I checked my
    inventory multiple times already).
    I have to craft new royal blocks to upgrade another building. If my blocks had been restored,
    I would have reused them instead of wasting time and resources to make new ones...

Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    Even Walmart gives you back EXACTLY what you paid for an item. The coins, ALL the resources required for the build. This is not good business practices and I suspect they don't even care yet we ARE the ones that essentially pay their salaries and benefits. Perhaps we should take this up with Apple and Android who allow this company to place their apps on their systems.
    Apparently, some players got their resources back... Unfortunately, I am not among the lucky ones as far as the inn is concerned...
    My inn is gone from where I put it in my kingdom and so are the resources I used to build it to level one.
    I checked my inventory multiple times and the resources are still missing... Not funny at all

I still have my unfinished reindeer stable in my inventory... If I put it in my kingdom, will it be removed as well... I wonder...
    Last edited by SunnyAprilWeather; 06-26-15 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyAprilWeather View Post
    Apparently, some players got their resources back... Unfortunately, I am not among the lucky ones...
    My inn is gone and so are the resources I used to build it to level one.
    I checked my inventory multiple times and the resources are still missing... Not funny at all
    No, it's sad. We are their bread and butter. I'm starting to feel as if I'm in an abusive relationship and it's time to leave.

Lindtball : did your buildings get removed yet?

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast