Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

Rhino Keeper
    My reindeer stable is gone from where i was building it. pretty mad since all my resources were used and did not get a gem refund for what i used. my inn was safe since i stored it i guess. not fair.

Edit: Also i do not know how to submit a 'support ticket' ive seen people mention. any help would be great
    Last edited by BarfDump; 06-26-15 at 07:55 PM.

Missing Inn and resources spent on it not restored

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes it's all a bit of a mess isn't it! Given its midnight in TL land now we won't hear back about a resolution till the day begins for them.

I would suggest that you don't upgrade either building at all until we know what's going on.

And for those who have contacted Support, don't be surprised when they just refer you back here.... That's quite normal. The S8 staff know and that's better anyway in this instance. I hope it's resolved quickly too. I shall keep my eye on my messages and report back here asap.
    I wish I had read this earlier... I build my Inn until I reached a level where gems were needed and now it is GONE from my kingdom!
    TL removed it and DID NOT restore the resources I spent on it !!! If you are going to take the inn from me,
    the least you could do is to GIVE ME MY resources BACK!!!

UPDATE : I put my reindeer stable out this weekend and it got removed today (Monday)
    I got my resources back for both buildings now :-)
    Last edited by SunnyAprilWeather; 06-29-15 at 03:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SpiritWind, Pika Squirrel and S8 team for all the help getting the unbuilt Kingdom Inn removed. I am very grateful to have my prime real estate back.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyAprilWeather View Post
    I wish I had read this earlier... I build my Inn with 99 wheats, 4 royal blocks, etc and now it is GONE from my kingdom!
    TL removed it and DID NOT restore the resources I spent on it !!! If you are going to take the inn from me,
    the least you could do is to GIVE ME MY resources BACK!!!!
    Even Walmart gives you back EXACTLY what you paid for an item. The coins, ALL the resources required for the build. This is not good business practices and I suspect they don't even care yet we ARE the ones that essentially pay their salaries and benefits. Perhaps we should take this up with Apple and Android who allow this company to place their apps on their systems.

Quote Originally Posted by kellbell710 View Post
    Thank you SpiritWind, Pika Squirrel and S8 team for all the help getting the unbuilt Kingdom Inn removed. I am very grateful to have my prime real estate back.
    Yes, but did you get your coins back?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    Yes, but did you get your coins back?
    I got my coins and resources back. I had to scroll through my inventory but they were there.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I got my coins and resources back. I had to scroll through my inventory but they were there.
    Thanks. Good to know.

I know if mine disappear there should be well over 99 wood, etc plus the blocks, assorted beams and well over 100 wheat since I grew 43 more today. I wish someone has a picture of what it took to build up to the point we had to stop then we would know how much we should be returned.

I just took a pic of the resources I have and the INN is still in my inventory. I am not touching said resources until my INN is removed. They should go up when INN is removed. However it would go over the max because I have gathered as much as I could to replenish must stores after upgrading.

Rhino Keeper
    I know my wheat was at 150 I used 99, the same with my stone needed 99 and I have 170. I'm sure we needed jewels I was low and now have 99. Water too I'm up to 124. That's how I know I got them back, they are all over 100. I'm making stuff to get them back down.
    Last edited by kdgulle; 06-26-15 at 08:20 PM.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast