Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

Rhino Keeper
    I just want the resources back. I had to level them up just to get them in storage.

Seems like an honest mistake. Just revert it all.

Yes I would like the resources back as well. Simple! Or like others have posted, the quest to do it again, that would be fun.

Have a Christmas in July event! Every gamer in the Southern Hemisphere will love it just as the rest of us. It'll also help the deco sale.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Have a Christmas in July event! Every gamer in the Southern Hemisphere will love it just as the rest of us. It'll also help the deco sale.
    Yes, I like that!
    If they allow us to level up the building through quests I will definitely buy the snowman!
    I am Zelda

I dunno if anyone suggested this but how about trading our money coins in exchange for gems I have close to 1 billion coins that I would love to exchange some of my coins into gems without spending real iTunes money for gems? Can team lava or pika squirrel please reformat the program to allow us this feature please ??? Thank you😎

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by touchdown69 View Post
    I dunno if anyone suggested this but how about trading our money coins in exchange for gems I have close to 1 billion coins that I would love to exchange some of my coins into gems without spending real iTunes money for gems? Can team lava or pika squirrel please reformat the program to allow us this feature please ??? Thank you��
    Yeah when the first person who discovers some Rocking Horse Poop then that will happen.. or in other words- when Sir Pig gets his Wings.

Fashion Designer
    I liked the event where we got to upgrade our summer gazebo if we didn't already, which I hadn't and just had it In Storage cause it wasn't levelled and mostly just taking up space. An upgrade event would make me happy. I've bought them with coins but can't upgrade much as there is just no way to have that many gems without spending a fortune, which I can't.

If if we could do that with the kingdom inn and stables that would be great!

And maybe revisit other other buildings like the haunted hall that I also didn't get to max level. hint hint? Lol.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

We thank you guys so much for your patience. We're still looking into players who purchased the unbuilt buildings that were available in the Market for Coins.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We thank you guys so much for your patience. We're still looking into players who purchased the unbuilt buildings that were available in the Market for Coins.
    In other words kiss them Goodbye. At some point you guys are gonna have to take ownership of your mistakes.. why do these things keep happening???
    Last edited by burritosprings; 06-26-15 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Why are you looking into the players?? Look for options to make it right by us! Pfff.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast