Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

Rhino Keeper

Decorations on sale! And gem/coin Kingdom Inn/ Reindeer Stable

Included in the decorations that are on sale are the reindeer stable and kingdom inn for coins, not gems. These are the level ones. My question is TL... Can we upgrade these with quests or does it have to be gems?

SpiritWind- response from TL

The Market has been fixed and the unbuilt version of the item selling for Coins has been removed. The Sale is now correctly applied to the fully built item for Gems. TL are still looking into how to help those players who purchased the Coin version of either building.

I will continue use to put updates here so you don't have to go through the whole thread. Thanks.... SW

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you purchased the unbuilt version for Coins that you couldn't build anymore, this item has been removed from your account and all resources spent (Coins, items to upgrade, Gems to purchase items to upgrade) has been returned to you. Please let me know if yours did not get removed and still have this item on your account. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by xology View Post
    My level1, coin bought Inn is still in my kingdom. Would like it removed. Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're looking into this again. Sorry about this and thank you guys so much for your patience. You can store it away for now to free up space in your Kingdom for other items.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-29-15 at 08:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    I bought the buildings and the apecial materials can only be bought by gem would love to know if we can upgrade them without spending gems

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping since they are allowing us to buy with coins that upgrading will trigger a quest to let us get the special parts. Would love to have these in my second kingdom without spending gems lol

Banned
    Is this a mistake.. already had these on one account now I have 2 of each

Rhino Keeper
    Haha me too on my first kingdom. I don't know if I can upgrade them without gems though. Id like to have the for my second kingdom, but don't want to spend gems on them to upgrade. I'm willing to spend coins to see, but not materials so I'm hoping someone can shed some light for sure before I invest my resources on my "young" kingdom.

Banned
    I smell a walicorn fart.. devs go on vacation and the Interns hit the release button

Rhino Keeper
    Haha. I hope not

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to know too since I've leveled up the kingdom inn once, now need the parts which cost 160 gems for level 2. There are 5 levels this would be a rip off since they were 200 gems in the market.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I would like to know too since I've leveled up the kingdom inn once, now need the parts which cost 160 gems for level 2. There are 5 levels this would be a rip off since they were 200 gems in the market.
    Very good point!

Banned
    kinda confused not more reaction from the unwashed yet.. anyone else on listen got a suggestion on what this early update is all about.. this isn't Thursday 3PM PST.. so kinda confused.. but that's my default setting in this CS and the real life CS

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast