Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BBQ Quest event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    Does anyone know how frequently Uncle Sam visits?
    Every half hour it seems for me.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 06-24-15 at 10:57 PM.

Fashion Designer
    If we have time to stare at our restaurants every 15-30 minutes.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Surely you did not test this update as Uncle Sam is hiding and drops VERY few mustard bottles and you are requiring 20-25 BBQ sauces for each receipes!!!???? Come on!! First you have to collect three bottles of mustard (which looks like Uncle Sam my visit once an hour and VERY STINGY) so you have to wait at least two hours to get mustard, 30 minutes to cook for ONLY ONE bbq sauce and you need twenty just to do ONE new receipe. I don't think 15 days is long enough to complete this quest.
    WHY do you set these games up for people to fail? It's like you're scared they may get something and your holding onto your pixels like its the Holy Grail
    Please FIX YOUR UPDATE

I honestly thought TL setting the event for 15 days was something nice for once, events wise. But after overlooking everything this event will take some time.

I don't really care about the event, I just want to be able to unlock all the recipes on the grill

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

I am very disappointed in this event. I always give it my best and so far I feel pretty good about my progress on events. But I feel unless TPTB look at this event realistically they will lose players. I am so discouraged. I work 8 hours a day. I Am not allowed a phone at my desk but i play faithfully in the mornings evenings and at lunch. I Get very little sleep. I can not see a way to complete these recipes unless there is another way to get more mustard or have uncle Sam drop more mustard. You have created a very cool event for the 4th of July, but it is set up for failure for your players. I pray you see this message and rethink your goals. I am feeling very sad and discouraged.

I have only been able to make 4 sauces and 2 are cooking. I see no way to get 20 sauces. Uncle Sam is back to dropping 1 sauce maybe every 30 minutes. Please see that the new event needs some tweaks. Thank you.
    Last edited by txangel1109; 06-25-15 at 12:55 AM.

Host(ess)
    My god. Collecting mustards is such a pain.

Also just wondering... Why aren't there any designs for doors?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    I am very disappointed in this event. I always give it my best and so far I feel pretty good about my progress on events. But I feel unless TPTB look at this event realistically they will lose players. I am so discouraged. I work 8 hours a day. I Am not allowed a phone at my desk but i play faithfully in the mornings evenings and at lunch. I Get very little sleep. I can not see a way to complete these recipes unless there is another way to get more mustard or have uncle Sam drop more mustard. You have created a very cool event for the 4th of July, but it is set up for failure for your players. I pray you see this message and rethink your goals. I am feeling very sad and discouraged.

I have only been able to make 4 sauces and 2 are cooking. I see no way to get 20 sauces. Uncle Sam is back to dropping 1 sauce maybe every 30 minutes. Please see that the new event needs some tweaks. Thank you.
    I've only been able to cook one sauce and the second one has started cooking just now, so you are not in the worst position
    Just trying to cheer you up

More importantly: what about the gem based side quest which requires you to buy gem styles? Has anyone done that? The reward looks like some firework explosion, I was wondering what that could be...
    Thanks for sharing

New Resident
    It's too hard for me to collect 60 mustard for each recipe.Why did they design such a difficult event!!!!It's crazzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    just got this event and was omg wow TL listened and gave us a 15 day event this time, well happy lol thought this could actually be an event mi can enjoy and finish instead of rush around and then still be unable to complete lol, but then I start the quests and realise that each new recipe needs stupid amounts of bbq sauce to learn, needing mustard dropped once in a while from Uncle Sam, ok doable I guess till find out that every other recipe for the event is also needing mustard......I guess this is going to be another event I'm not going to be able to complete I just don't have the time to sit ingame the hours and hours it needs to complete.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast