Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BBQ Quest event

Step 4:
    Make BBQ sauce (2)
    Place BBQ Grill
    Learn hot dogs

Edit.
    Wow I will be stuck on this step a while. You need 20 BBQ sauce to learn hot dogs. For that you need to collect 60(!) Mustard and cook the sauce for half an hour each!
    Last edited by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb; 06-24-15 at 06:55 PM.

The event is crazy. He only drops one-three mustards every once in a while and then you have to Cook the sauce. Takes 15-20 for all the recipes. So that means we may end up being able to do one or two recipes if we play all day for the next 15 days. I say each sauce needs to be dropped instead of the mustard just like the valentines envelopes were dropped. They didn't quite think this one through. It's like double steps.

Farm Supplier
    Additional details for step 4
    Make 2 BBQ sauce - can skip for 20 gems
    Place BBQ grill (not sure, already placed)
    Learn Hot Dogs - can skip for 10 gems
    Last edited by Melanie930; 06-24-15 at 07:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It seems that when there is a requirement to "collect" an ingredient, purchasing that ingredient from the market does not satisfy the requirement.
    Has always been like this. I'm happy all my stores are now at least 5, and general and veggie are 6.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie930 View Post
    Just updated for BBQ Quest event. Step 1 - collect 2 beef, serve 1 hamburger & 1 steak & eggs. Also received a visitor that looks like Uncle Sam that gave 1 mustard in seasonal pantry when tapped. New recipe on diner stove for BBQ sauce which calls for 3 mustard, 1 sugar, 1 tomato that yields 1 in 30 minutes, listed as available for 15 days. New BBQ grill appliance will be ready in 1 hour - cheap, I think only 100 dollars.
    BBQ grill is 250 coins, or 100 gems if you want to buy more than one.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how frequently Uncle Sam visits?

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone noticed that Nefertiti has stopped coming by? Have t seen her in hours! And Uncle Sam haven't seen him in over an hour? Need consistency so I can schedule things. Looks like going to be a fun event!

there potato salad in commercial range takes 2 hrs to learn, i forgot what ingredients need it..

my nefertiti was coming a minute ago

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poise86 View Post
    there potato salad in commercial range takes 2 hrs to learn, i forgot what ingredients need it..

my nefertiti was coming a minute ago
    I remember mustard 2 and potatoes.

Uncle Sam coming every 30 minutes. So far he leaves 3 mustard on every 3 rd one it seems.

Uncle Sam has visited me every 30min so far so should be easier then I thought to make the BBQ sauce lol
    But needing like 20 BBQ sauces is a bit difficult I mean ganna take a while to learn these dishes
    Oh well one thing I love about this game it seems to have task to complete a lot which keeps things interesting
    Last edited by gabstarx; 06-24-15 at 10:53 PM.

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast