Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BBQ Quest event

Farm Supplier

BBQ Quest event

Just updated for BBQ Quest event.

(KP)_ Edit

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for sharing all your feedback! We've discussed this with the game team and we've lowered the BBQ Sauce requirement from 20 to 3 to learn the Hot Dog Recipe. Good luck!

If you have any questions or concerns about this change, you can emailsupport@storm8.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast1919 View Post
    Can anyone ABSOLUTELY confirm, as in they saw it happen when they got to step 10, that BBQ sauce that is already in your inventory counts toward the "Collect 25 Sauce" step? I could see it counting if it was on the stove and not served/collected, but it almost seems too good to be true that those in the pantry already will count. If I get to step 10 and I already have 15 in my pantry, it will then say that I already collected 15? I really need to know this so I know whether to save the mustard or to go ahead and make the sauce. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by usha1304 View Post
    Yes the Bbq sauce in the inventory is considered toward the "collect 25 sauce " step. I had 3 bbq sauce in my inventory n when I got to level 10 they showed 3/25 bbq sauce.

Step 1 - collect 2 beef, serve 1 hamburger & 1 steak & eggs. Also received a visitor that looks like Uncle Sam that gave 1 mustard in seasonal pantry when tapped. New recipe on diner stove for BBQ sauce which calls for 3 mustard, 1 sugar, 1 tomato that yields 1 in 30 minutes, listed as available for 15 days. New BBQ grill appliance will be ready in 1 hour - cheap, I think only 100 dollars.
    [QUOTE=Iconoclast1919;1130678]BBQ Event

Step 1:

Collect 2 Beef
    Serve 1 Hamburger
    Serve 1 Steak & Eggs

Step 2:

Apply Patio Chair Style
    Apply Doily Counter style

Step 3:

Collect 3 Mustard
    Cook 1 BBQ sauce

Step 4:

Make BBQ sauce (2)
    Place BBQ Grill
    Learn hot dogs

Step 5:

Serve 2 Yogurt Parfait
    Serve 2 Potato Soup
    Serve 3 Hot dogs

Diner Stove

BBQ sauce - 30 minutes
    3 mustard
    1 sugar
    1 tomato

Commercial range

Potato Salad
    2 mustard
    3 potato
    1 mayo
    Learn for 2000

Grill

BBQ ribs

2 beef
    2 tomato
    1 sugar
    Learn for 300 & 20 BBQ sauce

BBQ chicken
    3 chicken
    2 tomato
    1 sugar
    Learn for 600 & 20 BBQ sauce

Hot dogs
    1 beef
    1 bread
    Learn for 100 & 20 BBQ sauce

Bacon burger
    1 beef
    2 bread
    1 bacon
    Learn for 6000 & 25 BBQ sauce
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-30-15 at 10:15 AM.

Uncle Sam left me 3 mustards on his first visit - must be random amounts. I see I can make BBQ sauce with my mustard!

Farm Supplier
    4 new recipes on BBQ grill
    BBQ ribs - 2 beef, 2 tomato, 1 sugar, learn for 300 & 20 BBQ sauce
    BBQ chicken - 3 chicken, 2 tomato, 1 sugar, learn for 600 & 20 BBQ sauce
    Hot dogs - 1 beef, 1 bread, learn for 100 & 20 BBQ sauce
    Bacon burger - 1 beef, 2 bread, 1 bacon, learn for 6000 & 25 BBQ sauce
    edited to reflect BBQ sauce requirements - good catch dragon2046!

Commercial range gets Potato Salad - 2 mustard, 3 potato, 1 mayo, learn for 2000
    Last edited by Melanie930; 06-24-15 at 05:21 PM.

Fashion Designer
    But to learn all the new recipes u need 20 to 25 of the barbecue sauces. Which takes 3 mustards to earn 1 barbecue sauce so I hope Uncle Sam visits a lot over the next 15 days cuz otherwise I will have a bunch of unlearned recipes on the new grill which would really drive me crazy. Lol. Unless I am misunderstanding how this works but that's how it looks to me. Good luck everyone I hope for lots of mustard to come your way.

every recipe costs at least 20 bbq sauce while i just have 4 more recipe to learn to meet the total achievement of Learning Recipes. Quite funny for me, i love the event of last year's val... love letter more lol cause i do not want to learn to torture myself ...

Executive Chef
    Uncle Sam better not be stingy,not with the amount of mustard we need,but first drop he only left one

Step 2:
    Apply Patio Chair Style
    Apply Doily Counter style

Step 3:
    Collect Mustard (3)
    Cook BBQ sauce

Nightclub Owner
    It seems that when there is a requirement to "collect" an ingredient, purchasing that ingredient from the market does not satisfy the requirement.

I still don't have the event...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppiecakes209 View Post
    I still don't have the event...
    You have to update the app in the appstore. But don't collect any steak until you update. Unfortunately I collected my steak and chicken etc and started working on some recipes I'm mastering BEFORE i realised there was a new quest and a new update. Now I have to wait until my steak refreshes to be able to move from Step 1. -.-
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 06-24-15 at 06:45 PM.

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast