Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: BBQ Quest event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by randic78 View Post
    While I'm glad the requirements were changed, I don't think it's fair to change things in the middle of an event. I finally saved up 20 bbq sauces and started ribs this morning, only to see the requirements now I changed and if I had waited a couple of hours, I could have saved those. Also the people who used gems.
    I agree, just put ribs few hours ago to learn and pretty much wasted 8 sauce. Well at least people who didn't get to that step will benefit and I'm also glad that I need less sauces for chicken. I hope TL learn from the feedback and next events they will think steps more carefully :>

Quote Originally Posted by val2696 View Post
    same here. while I think it's great they requirements have changed, I'd like my 8 sauces back.
    Yeah, are we going to get our 8 sauces back? Usual S8 nonsense, ugh! Why can't they just make these events realistic at the outset?
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    Yeah, are we going to get our 8 sauces back? Usual S8 nonsense, ugh! Why can't they just make these events realistic at the outset?
    Because then there would be no controversy. Lol. Smh. It's like they live for controversy.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    Attachment 21168

I haven't used any gems. I had to get 20 sauces for by BBQ ribs and the BBQ chicken. I am now trying to get to the 25 sauces. I have not started the bacon burger yet. I could really use those sauces back. It's really very disconcerting to see that my hard work was for absolutely nothing. I could have waited saved all my time and been gifted the levels.
    I used 20 sauces for the ribs and 20 for the chicken. So that means if I had just waited a couple of hours until the complains took effect I could be finishing the event. As always some players always get the short end of the stick. If they wanted to make it fair then those extra sauces that we turned in shall count for the next recipe.

Fashion Designer
    I read that they lowered the bbq requirements but mine still has the original ones of 20 and 25. How do I get mine lowered?

Never mind I had to turn off my phone and turn it back on
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 06-27-15 at 06:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    As we continue to hear your feedback, we have also made updates to the recipes for BBQ Ribs and BBQ Chicken. You will only need 12 BBQ Sauce and 18 BBQ Sauce for these recipes, respectively. Good luck, everyone!
    If you're listening to our feedback how about addressing the games lag issues which make the game constantly refresh! I logged in and was over the moon to get 3 mustards from sam only for the game to refresh and made A LL the mustard vanish and the BBQ sauce that I'd just put on vanish too! I'm so sick of these same old bugs every time there's an event! Maybe if the game stopped spamming us to install new games every time we logged in that might help with said bug! Let us decide which games we want to install instead of the constant spamming! Of course I waited another 30 minutes for sam and of course I only got 1 mustard which means I have to wait another 30 minutes to cook my BBQ sauce! Yet again you lower the requirements for ingredients so some players lose out because they had to grind for the higher amount! Why not just get things right in the first place instead of messing people about! I won't be doing backflips because the powers that be decided to throw crumbs our way by making tiny adjustments. What about the unbalance of some players getting more ingredients than others, players losing ingredients from the constant refresh issue that plaques this game... And Nef not coming in ever since this new event started! Typical the one time the odd gem we might get off from her (well the cake) would help buying extra mustard and she vanishes! This game is becoming a complete and utter joke!
    Last edited by sashahoney; 06-27-15 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Rage Typos

Rhino Keeper
    @007war Same here. I busted my chops getting the higher amount and now yet again they've lowered the requirements! They never have the common decency to compensate those players who have to work harder! They never address the unbalance of the game or the lag issues. All players who had to do the higher ingredient requirements should get back all of the extra ingredients they used! All players who haven't been visited by Nef since this event started should get gem compensation! These people are so happy to take everyone's money when selling gems but it's another story all together when it comes to dishing out compensation to those people who have been ripped off!

Fashion Designer
    Can someone please post a picture of the bbq ribs recipe card? I would like to know how long it takes, how many servings, and how much coin you make. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Can someone please post a picture of the bbq ribs recipe card? I would like to know how long it takes, how many servings, and how much coin you make. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you for your time
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	374 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	21176
    Hope it helps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I'm happy for the people who have not gemmed through some of these things to get the recipes but what about those that do buy and use gems for these quests then u change the rules part way thru?? I get trial and error but seriously this is not the first time u have done this. And yes for those who say I'm complaining yes I am! Quit changing the rules part way thru and if u are going to do that then reimburse the players that use gems and yes I know I don't have to use gems but I can't be at my phone 24/7 so I use them to help me along when I am available. Well not very happy and yes lessened learned no more gemming ahead to help other players or myself I'll save a lot of money that way. So I guess thank u and my wallet !
    Exactly! After the shambles that this company is when it comes to events I no longer buy gems. I'm quite happy to spend a few quid here and there to support the games I play, abut the way S8 treat their player base I refuse to any more! I did however waste the handful of gems that I had accumulated in the game making the extra sauces before the requirements changed... Do S8 care that we wasted gems? Will they compensate us? Sadly everyone knows the answer to those questions!