Thread: Game glitch problems

Fashion Designer

Game glitch problems

I don't know if anyone have this problem i have it yesterday i turn on my game the game keep shut down n freezing, and when load the game on play n close the game page not even shut down the game then i can not back in when click back to farm page it freezing n shut down by it self , i been mining and buy stufffs in market it not count right the number i bought , mingning some items not go in to storage, . Please fix the game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    I don't know if anyone have this problem i have it yesterday i turn on my game the game keep shut down n freezing, and when load the game on play n close the game page not even shut down the game then i can not back in when click back to farm page it freezing n shut down by it self , i been mining and buy stufffs in market it not count right the number i bought , mingning some items not go in to storage, . Please fix the game
    Reported the freezing already in bugs thread. Supposedly fixed, but not for me. It is still freezing here

Fashion Designer
    Still freezing and closing here.

And my craftbuildings don't move when there's an item ready even though there's still crafting going on.

The Honorable Panda
    See current bug thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Hey there! Sorry to hear you're encountering this issue. The issue should be fixed but if it isn't, please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will be there to assist you.
    Last edited by SparklyOctopus; 06-24-15 at 11:22 AM.