Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello new animal hot dog 06/23/2015

Executive Chef

Talking Hello new animal hot dog 06/23/2015

Breeding time is 14 hours, Rare
    Hello Hot Dog I got. I breeding with Nightmare / Jade Kirin got Ember Bear, Hot Dog

Executive Chef
    I got it with Nightmare, Crystal Unicorn, After getting a 45 hour fail - my 2nd Jade Kirin! Expensive to speed, but Woo Hoo! And during event, so I got seeds for it, too. Double woo Hoo!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Got hot dog second try with jade and ruby 14hrs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	21052

Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Tried jade and ruby twice...duds...... 3rd attempt skyger and pyro pony. 14 hours.....yah hoo. Been a long time since I've been able to breed any new animal on release day. Now...if we could just get more room to house these new critters, all would be good.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Breeding time is 14 hours, Rare
    Hello Hot Dog I got. I breeding with Nightmare / Jade Kirin got Ember Bear, Hot Dog
    I am not sure what happened to your post, I know when you first posted it that both pictures were visible but now the first picture is no longer visible.

Update: It looks Ok again now.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 06-23-15 at 06:46 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I am not sure what happened to your post, I know when you first posted it that both pictures were visible but now the first picture is no longer visible.
    I can see the image even 1, it now invite the forum again high
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	53 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	21059 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	59 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	21060

Executive Chef
    I checked double checked, okay so really I triple checked... No other 14 hour dark fire combo...... Did I really get this first try???? I used Unicorn and Terrorier and 14 hours... I'm not going to believe it until the egg is on the nest! Good luck everyone!

I'm happy it's Fire/Dark since I'm still trying to get ladypug !

Farm Supplier
    I just got a 14 hr with unicorn and Phoenix!!

Executive Chef
    With any luck the 17 hour timer I have in the breeding den will be a Melodeer and I can start working on this one tomorrow. S8 couldn't have set this one up better for me, since this is the one element combination that I will have three animals to get, and it's only a Rare. I have had a terrible streak at breeding anything better than a rare. In addition to the Hot Dog I still need the Lady Pug and the Onyx Ox. The Onyx Ox is the oldest animal in the game that I have not bred yet.

It does seem a little strange though that this makes the 3rd Dark/Fire dog. Terrorier, Lady Pug and now the Hot Dog. I guess someone at S8 must like this coloring for dogs.

Hopefully, this signals the end of my month long streak of poor breeding results (no Super or Ultra Rare animals). After reducing the number of holes in my album from 20 to 12, the last month has seen it climb back to 20.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast