Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story update: 06.24.2015

Executive Chef
    I don't get it. How long have we all been playing? We KNOW we get a box at least every month. So when the feigned surprise and annoyance when it arrives? I mean it's almost easy to time when it's here.

I like the divider. But with 72 gems I'm saving I'm not touching anything. Usually if I had gems saved I'd open a box once. Get a typical useless item...then rince and repeat for the next month. Not this time. With RS you Never know what will become available for BF or Xmas later.

Executive Chef
    I'm just annoyed that both games are boxes this week.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I don't get it. How long have we all been playing? We KNOW we get a box at least every month. So when the feigned surprise and annoyance when it arrives? I mean it's almost easy to time when it's here.

I like the divider. But with 72 gems I'm saving I'm not touching anything. Usually if I had gems saved I'd open a box once. Get a typical useless item...then rince and repeat for the next month. Not this time. With RS you Never know what will become available for BF or Xmas later.
    Lol. I know. Every third week or penultimate week of the month we usually get a box just like goals are usually the first week. Not sure why the shock.

I accidentally bought the crate in bakery. I kind of like the stuff in this rs box but i'm keeping my fingers on lockdown after that accident in bs.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    no lto here either
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol. I know. Every third week or penultimate week of the month we usually get a box just like goals are usually the first week. Not sure why the shock.

I accidentally bought the crate in bakery. I kind of like the stuff in this rs box but i'm keeping my fingers on lockdown after that accident in bs.

I go into the games in super creep mode when a new box comes. Haven't gotten an item by mistake since the old pastel box last year. Because if I get one more super duper tiny item for my hard earned gems, I swear I'll take that anger out on more butterfly basktets! They do NOT want me to sell more of them!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I go into the games in super creep mode when a new box comes. Haven't gotten an item by mistake since the old pastel box last year. Because if I get one more super duper tiny item for my hard earned gems, I swear I'll take that anger out on more butterfly basktets! They do NOT want me to sell more of them!
    lol!!!!!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Well laugh if you want but for as long as I have been playing, which granted is only six months, I don't recall both updates being boxes in the same week. I figured one or the other would be a box but not both. On the bright side, probably won't see another box for a little while.

New Resident
    I got the third price!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	668.8 KB 
ID:	21097

This is the most luck I have ever had with a box (excluding an old V-day box a while back).

Got the first place prize on my first try!!! Stupidly, I went again, thinking the ovens shown were available as prizes (like the Mighty appliances)... at least I got a darling girl to use as my greeter (3rd prize, "Rose Queen").

I've been somewhat lucky with RS boxes, but have never won anything even halfway decent on Bakery Story.

Anyways, here is a pic of the first place prize.. looks amazing with my orchestra.

Name:	restaurant_story-2015-06-25-02-54-00.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	891.9 KB 
ID:	21102

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon_narwhal View Post
    This is the most luck I have ever had with a box (excluding an old V-day box a while back).

Got the first place prize on my first try!!! Stupidly, I went again, thinking the ovens shown were available as prizes (like the Mighty appliances)... at least I got a darling girl to use as my greeter (3rd prize, "Rose Queen").

I've been somewhat lucky with RS boxes, but have never won anything even halfway decent on Bakery Story.

Anyways, here is a pic of the first place prize.. looks amazing with my orchestra.

Name:	restaurant_story-2015-06-25-02-54-00.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	891.9 KB 
ID:	21102
    How lucky! Congrats! I was also thinking of putting it next to my orchestra and Garden Dinner from the same box. Can't wait for a gem sale.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast