Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Many Grapes Do You Have?

Over 4500 and growing, trying to finish my estate. What does the dog drop????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Over 4500 and growing, trying to finish my estate. What does the dog drop????
    Thinking like the cat,, milk ,rat tails or furs or creeps teeth

Banned
    Just over 4200. I put most of my farmhouses away now and collecting from the vineyard (3 hours timer on), pergola, presses, adventure, and market places.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    Just over 4200. I put most of my farmhouses away now and collecting from the vineyard (3 hours timer on), pergola, presses, adventure, and market places.
    6355 grapes. I'm doing about the same type of collections but rotating my adventures. Just trying to get some sanity back in my life. Like back to chores etc. lol. The strawberry collections were not profitable for producing grapes. So having to resort to collecting from farm houses kept us on this game too much. I think they like that. And the vineyard timer not good either. I hope everyone else completes these goals. I'm barely going to get to level ten.

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash
    I have over 8000, and will keep collecting til we get the last prize...
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Me too! I haven't been tending to much else because I don't want to let the community down. Definitely doing my part
    I have 6448 at my larger place and 5180 at my smaller place. We have spent many hours gathering grapes to get this far and everyone needs to continue collecting so we get the final community prize.

Farm Supplier
    I have 4698 grapes and it is my first time I finally got the fourth individual prize XD. So im proud haha. Im still collecting, but not as often as first, because I'm collecting other things because i have to trade more because of the need of expanding my kingdom xD

Nightclub Owner
    I'm planning to collect as many as possible until we get that final community prize. Fortunately for you all, I'm very OCD!

My current count is 8,829
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    8858 I'm still working on getting a level 10 vineyard should get there tomorrow though.

Fashion Designer
    I've been "inactively" collecting grapes since halfway through the event when I got the last prize. [WAY too easy!] without trying [ie: farmhouses, etc] I'm up to 8600. That's with only the vineyard and and a few other buildings!

Executive Chef
    I don't believe that the relatively few people on the forum can make a major impact on 1.6 "BILLION" grapes needed
    for this event. 1000 extra grapes isn't even 1/1 millionth extra. What extra we collect isn't going to make or break the event. If we fail to get the final prize then it will be due to the fact that S8 has overestimated the game's popularity and it was set up to fail from the beginning. In that case, I will NOT try harder next time, I will simply choose to not participate. Having said that I still feel confident S8 will NOT let this fail.

Oh and I have 8,000+ grapes. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    6,559, estate lvl 9 (got enough to upgrade but no need to, now I get more corks and barrels, you never know if they come in handy someday).

Stopped activly collecting after reaching 4k and got back to normal gameplay. I really want to see us failing the last prize, because I don't believe our collecting has anything to do with it... If so, I will do my very best next times, but I think 6,559 ain't a bad contribution so I don't feel that much guild...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast