Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real time chat

Real time chat

Not sure where this question should be posted ?
    Just wondered if this game had any real time chat room ? I have by default made a pact with someone re gifting gems to each other it would be nice to say thank you for an arrangement made without communicating exactly that lol it would also be a great place to ask questions when u need an urgent reply I'm a newbie and have lots and lots of ?s

Farm Supplier
    there is not a wall in this game. the only way to chat with other players is here on the forum
    Id: rivalotka2

Forest name is K'Vale Vale

Favorite creature in FFS is Aurora Pegasus

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by popcorn1958 View Post
    Not sure where this question should be posted ?
    Just wondered if this game had any real time chat room ? I have by default made a pact with someone re gifting gems to each other it would be nice to say thank you for an arrangement made without communicating exactly that lol it would also be a great place to ask questions when u need an urgent reply I'm a newbie and have lots and lots of ?s
    You can tell if a player is on the forums by the dot next to their name. if it's green, they are on forums. You can also send private messages to each other, and sort of "chat", if you are on at same time. If you touch the players name (S8ID), a few options will appear. One of them is to send a private message. If you get a message, notification appears next to your name at the top of every page of forum when signed in.
    Hope that helps! Send me a message if you have more questions! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Thanks for that Annie yes it helped just had a peek at your profile hope you don't mind : ) is it possible to pull up a members profile if there not online ?

I enjoy this game but the waiting times are a ****er lol

Oh my goodness u been playing this game for two years lol didn't think it was that old

And look I'm now a hostess lol

Fashion Designer
    I've been playing not only Fantasy Story since it's conception but Farm Story, Farm Story 2, Dragon Story & Vampires. I figure with all the gems & such I purchased over years Team Lava should have a great pension plan! Lol Thank you Popcorn for beginning this thread, it's a great idea
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everybody,

I play this games only a few weeks now and I really like it. It is a nice way to pass the time but I do badly miss an ingame chat, too and I think it is a shame that there is none at all. It would be great to have the possibility to communicate with your neighbours or other Gamers to Exchange experiences or just chatting around.

I am also wondering if there are some other players from good old Germany just like I am. It would be great if we could start a german thread to exchange some Information. I have e.G. some problems with the breeding-lists due to I am not able to derive all german names of the animals from the english ones, so I often have to wait until the breeding is finished and I hate that.

Many regards

Allixi

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by popcorn1958 View Post
    Thanks for that Annie yes it helped just had a peek at your profile hope you don't mind : ) is it possible to pull up a members profile if there not online ?
    Yes, you can click on anyone in a thread, and see their profile. If you are trying to find someone, you need to know their Storm8 ID, which is probably different than their Island name. Go into your profile, and add them to your contacts, or ask to friend them.
    If you don't know their S8 ID, you could start a thread and call it something like "HEY (THEIR ISLAND NAME HERE) , (YOUR ISLAND NAME HERE) IS LOOKING FOR YOU"
    For Example, my Island is named "MAGICAL MEADOWS" and if I were looking for "UNICORN POINT", I would start a thread called "HEY UNICORN POINT, MAGICAL MEADOWS IS SEARCHING FOR YOU!
    Since we can't talk in game, that's the only way I know to find someone, and that's only if they are on forums.
    Good Luck! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast