Thread: Why MASTER RECIPE??

Rhino Keeper

Why MASTER RECIPE??

Hi was wondering... Whats the point to MASTER recipe? I mean I have mastered many of them but I don't see that it is giving me any advantage to do so. I mean if you are a chef and master anything you should get paid more for the dish. Just was wondering what was the purpose of mastering anything. Thanks

To get a picture on your wall! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Lmao... Thats what i though. Lol
    I was hoping i had missed somethibg and i was not doing all this work for a picture that i have no more wall space to hang ;-)

Executive Chef
    Question. On the other thread several people mentioned using the mastery spice on food to get their mastery award. I thought the spices just added extra coins to each dish. How does the mastery spice work?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Question. On the other thread several people mentioned using the mastery spice on food to get their mastery award. I thought the spices just added extra coins to each dish. How does the mastery spice work?
    You have 3 types of spice...

The 1st one add's a +1 coin to each serving of the item you used it on.
    The 2nd one add's a +2 coin to each serving of the item you used it on.

Then the MASTERY SPICE adds an extra yellow star to the item you used it on. So, lets say you are trying to master an item that requires you to cook it 10 times. If every time you cook the item you spice it up with the MASTERY SPICE then you would only need to cook it 5 times and you would master since each time you cook 1 time is really like cooking 2 of them. So, you can master long and hard recipe faster this way and it gives you something to do with the vanilla spice ;-)

I like to make lots of MASTERY SPICE and store them for when we have events that requires to master a bunch of recipe in a short time. Hope this helps

Rhino Keeper
    Note to the game designers: Would be great if we got more money as we master a recipe and get even more money when we cook a MASTERED item. Because just getting a picture to hang on the wall is really lame. The picture frame is really not worth all the cooking required to master a lot of the harder items to make. Just an idea!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    You have 3 types of spice...

The 1st one add's a +1 coin to each serving of the item you used it on.
    The 2nd one add's a +2 coin to each serving of the item you used it on.

Then the MASTERY SPICE adds an extra yellow star to the item you used it on. So, lets say you are trying to master an item that requires you to cook it 10 times. If every time you cook the item you spice it up with the MASTERY SPICE then you would only need to cook it 5 times and you would master since each time you cook 1 time is really like cooking 2 of them. So, you can master long and hard recipe faster this way and it gives you something to do with the vanilla spice ;-)

I like to make lots of MASTERY SPICE and store them for when we have events that requires to master a bunch of recipe in a short time. Hope this helps
    Wow! Thanks! Had no idea. I just use it when I have it. Will rethink that now