Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Father's Day Event!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dalielahdawn View Post
    Who's got step 4? Wondering what it is
    Unless someone uses gems we'll all have to wait for a while to get those french dip sandwiches done and the 15 sarsaparilla collected.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ariffraff View Post
    I just found out that any of the recipes in this challenge will yield sarsaparilla not just the ones in the current stage. At least the ones you've already done.
    So far chicken alfredo, hamburger, steak and eggs and french dip sandwich (i think?) gives 1 each. Right now I have my two french dip sandwiches going and trying to use chicken alfredo to collect the 15 sarsaparilla.

Fashion Designer
    Wonders if we should hoard lobster now for dear ol' dad's Surf & Turf?

Farm Supplier
    That's not true for me. I'm on the French dip step and I made yogurt parfait to see if I could get more sassafras (that is REALLY what the root is SUPPOSED to be called) because we are supposed to collect 15, and I didn't receive any from parfait as in previous step.

Farm Supplier
    Starting to hoard sugar & steak for this challenge

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I wish I had hoarded steak

Removing duplicate post
    Last edited by naturalnana; 06-18-15 at 08:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin_Betty View Post
    That's not true for me. I'm on the French dip step and I made yogurt parfait to see if I could get more sassafras (that is REALLY what the root is SUPPOSED to be called) because we are supposed to collect 15, and I didn't receive any from parfait as in previous step.
    Me too. I didn't receive and sassafras from my parfaits either.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So far chicken alfredo, hamburger, steak and eggs and french dip sandwich (i think?) gives 1 each. Right now I have my two french dip sandwiches going and trying to use chicken alfredo to collect the 15 sarsaparilla.
    Don't use your Diner Stoves, you'll need them to make 5 Root Beers. Collecting the 2 french dips will give you the remaining sarsaparilla needed to complete the step.

Or, if you must use them, make Hamburgers since they are quick.

ETA: On second thought, you should use the stoves to make Chicken Alfredo (or Hamburgers) while waiting on your French Dips, because you'll need the sarsaparilla for the Root Beer later on. However, when your French Dips are close to finishing, make sure that your Diner (dinner?) stoves are free to make Root Beer.
    Last edited by naturalnana; 06-18-15 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    New event started Attachment 20983
    Just finished one, two back to back !
    Oh no! I am gone from Friday to late Sunday without access and busy with events during the week. FS2 just started a new event, FFS has an event on.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast