Thread: Barrels!?!!!

New Resident

Barrels!?!!!

Hi All,

This Lady P's event is interesting...but getting barrels is just plain stupid. I have my Vineyard Estate up to level 8, but given that there are only 2 ways that I know of where barrels drop (Vineyard Estate and the Roaming Bandits quest)...without buying gems, how/where do I get enough barrels to get to level 10? And for that matter...what about corks...

Executive Chef
    The adventure doesn't drop corks or barrels unfortunately. I answered in the other thread but you need to collect from the vineyard an average of 5 times per day the rest of the way to have a chance. That's assuming you have none to little towards level 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Karch66 View Post
    Hi All,

This Lady P's event is interesting...but getting barrels is just plain stupid. I have my Vineyard Estate up to level 8, but given that there are only 2 ways that I know of where barrels drop (Vineyard Estate and the Roaming Bandits quest)...without buying gems, how/where do I get enough barrels to get to level 10? And for that matter...what about corks...

New Resident
    Thanks for the reply. You're right (re adventure no dropping anything). I currently have 6 barrels and 10 corks (out of needing 30 for each). This event is turning out to be stupid.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Karch66 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. You're right (re adventure no dropping anything). I currently have 6 barrels and 10 corks (out of needing 30 for each). This event is turning out to be stupid.
    Ok so you need to collect between 3 and 4 times a day, minimum. It's still doable depending on your schedule.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Closing duplicate thread. Please continue discussing or raising issues or questions in the main thread. Thanks!