Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Last Update Issues

Rhino Keeper
    I'm experiencing the same problems too, as well as not being able to make peanut butter or craft anything at all in my studios or candle maker. whenever I set up anything in them the chicken pays a visit shortly afterwards & when I check back nothing is crafting. I've tried quickly setting something else off in another machine straight afterwards .... the chicken showed up along the screen & when I checked, my candles ( tried both birthday & ordinary, mixed & separately) weren't crafting but the juices that I started after them were still being made. so annoying ... I need to be able to make birthday candles & plates at some point

Executive Chef
    TL please fix the movement of the shops. It's very confusing and causing problems for me trying to balance my barn. Thank you

Executive Chef
    Started noticing some items that I buy from my neighbors isn't registering. Just now I needed 2 strawberry casseroles. Found four at at neighbors store, bought, went to send plane and it says 0. Checked barn, not full. Had to go look for more, found 4 at another neighbors, bought, watched my money go down, went to send plane and again 0.

Honestly I'm starting to dislike updates

Host(ess)
    All my items from past events and even the extra birthday stuff is gone from my inventory. I went to get something from storage and it's all gone except the items that can be bought in the store. I've also been having problems with the loading/reloading, glitching, and buildings not moving when crafting.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't sell or get rid of my extra party plates or frosting , I 13 of them in storage but can't do anything with them. And I need my space. This is for the 2nd birthday event... Please fix this bug
    Activist

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cpebbles73 View Post
    I can't sell or get rid of my extra party plates or frosting , I 13 of them in storage but can't do anything with them. And I need my space. This is for the 2nd birthday event... Please fix this bug
    Unfortunately, I believe this is by design, as we are not allowed to sell any of the event crafting items for this event. Nobody can sell any of them, just like we couldn't sell the dyes in an event earlier this spring. I have 10 plates and 11 icing taking up room in my barn. I expect they will only go away after the event is done.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Game crashes now when I try to visit neighbours !! Yes I deleted and reinstalled!

I have many of the same problems already discussed and I find that the whole game in general is just slow as molasses. Takes me a lot longer to get things accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by shelkebrate View Post
    All my items from past events and even the extra birthday stuff is gone from my inventory. I went to get something from storage and it's all gone except the items that can be bought in the store. I've also been having problems with the loading/reloading, glitching, and buildings not moving when crafting.
    Did you switch device platforms? This can sometimes be the cause as those events on iOS aren't on Android so the items related to those events are not available to the Android game.

My game occasionally shuts down mid game or if I visit a huge farm. Anyone else?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123