Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Update Issues

Executive Chef

Last Update Issues

Since the last update I've had a strange issue with my farm. My shops use to show activity when there was something crafting or cooking. For example the windmills would turn when making sugar or flour but now after a few minutes the shops all stop moving and I can't tell if anything is cooking until I touch the shops. I don't like this because I usually don't collect until all items have finished being made. But now I can't tell if there's more still being crafted. I've tried force closing etc. any advice?

Host(ess)
    Samething is happening on my farm

Executive Chef
    Also, when I feed my animals multiple times, the feed icon disappears and reappears. So I can't see how much is left until it's empty, which is dangerous because I can accidentally hit buy more for gems pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Also, when I feed my animals multiple times, the feed icon disappears and reappears. So I can't see how much is left until it's empty, which is dangerous because I can accidentally hit buy more for gems pop up.
    I noticed that too! So I tap very slowly when feeding my pets.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

My truffle pigs appear to have been fed, they're jumping around. I did not feed them. I cannot access the mushroom area.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snookiedoodle2 View Post
    My truffle pigs appear to have been fed, they're jumping around. I did not feed them. I cannot access the mushroom area.
    I noticed the same thing. The arrow into the forest does not work, but the one next to the feed bag seems to let you in. I think both worked in the past.

I had just figured that out. I used to be able to access the mushrooms with the large arrow. Thanks for the post.

Reluctant to update due to reports of glitches.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I noticed that too! So I tap very slowly when feeding my pets.
    It's irritating! Sometimes the bag feed 1/2 disappears in the middle of the feeding so you can only see the top part of the bag. It's so slow! But the no movement in the crafting buildings is the worst. I just can't tell if something is in there without tapping on the building!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Reluctant to update due to reports of glitches.
    Mine automatically updated without me doing anything. Usually I wait a week or so for updates because of all the problems. I like to wait for either the fix or until all problems are known so there aren't any surprises but this time I didn't have a choice. I think it's smart of you to wait

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast