Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quests requiring mythic essence

Rhino Keeper

Quests requiring mythic essence

I was looking to find out which quests require mythic essence and if possible the numbers of mythic essence I will be required to craft the reason I am after this is I currently have one manicore obtained from a egg from a quest and wondering whether it is worthwhile to buy another for 300 gems just as a resource for whiskers to craft the essence. I have searched the hub and various nuggets on inventory guides for this information but came up with definitive answer.
    Thanks in advance
    Sheeba8188

Pretty sure mythic essence is required when upgrading Greselda's dark garden but can't remember if it's used in other quests. I think it required 10 but you could check that goal in The Hub to nail it down.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    There are several goals that require the mythic essence. Also be aware that at least one requires manticore whiskers. You can do it with just one manticore. I did it with my lower account. Just collect every chance you have. You'll still end up with some down time waiting on the whiskers.

Farm Supplier
    How many dragons do you have?

Rhino Keeper
    I have 3 dragons, 2 are regular and 1 is mithril. Manticore whiskers aren't dropped by dragons.

Farm Supplier
    Keep collecting from the Forgotten Roost. A Manticore egg is a rare drop from there, which can then be hatched in the Magic Forge.

I have four Mantis, three adult and one baby (which I don't pet as it looks so cute) plus one unhatched egg in storage, so the eggs do drop.

Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post
    Keep collecting from the Forgotten Roost. A Manticore egg is a rare drop from there, which can then be hatched in the Magic Forge.

I have four Mantis, three adult and one baby (which I don't pet as it looks so cute) plus one unhatched egg in storage, so the eggs do drop.
    On my main account, I have 8 dragons. 1 mithril which I purchased. 4 regular which dropped from the roost (just takes forever to get the burning embers so 2 were waiting to be hatched until recently) and then the 3 Pyre Dragons from the goal/quest a while back. I also have 5 manticore out and 4 manticore eggs in inventory.

So yes they do drop. I seem to remember one time when the roost dropped two manticore eggs in one week. Keep collecting!

Here's a screenshot
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	312.1 KB 
ID:	27404

Executive Chef
    I have 5 dragons, one of each kind plus 7 regular dragon eggs in storage. (Burning embers are a lot rarer than the dragon eggs.) I have 7 adult manticores plus 2 more eggs in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Mythic essence is needed for Greselda's Dark Garden (5), and for goddess tree (3). Also you'll need 5 Mythic essence to send a letter to Agnes, and if I remember correctly you'll need to send at least three letters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast