Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Unable to access S8 games

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    should i delete the app and data and reinstall it? will that delete my progress?
    I see you got it working but to answer your question for future reference, you can delete and reinstall it without losing progress. The data is kept on the server, so you can ignore the warning. I've done this many times on multiple S8 games.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

thanks for that tip mreames

My game went down this morning also. Unable to log on to two of storm
    Id's games. No issues with my phone either, lots of memory, etc.

New Resident

I can't log on either.

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    was playing earlier today and everything was fine.

took a break and for some reason i cant log on , says i need internet service.?

i am on internet service for all other online apps, my friend is on the ipad now playing his game?

i turned my phone off and on , forced close , tried all the other neat stuff nothing is working?....anyone else in the same boat? any ideas?
    "Same as you, tried everything but no luck"

The Honorable Panda
    This issue has been reported. Please also send an email to support@storm8.com to report your issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    As many are on a break for this new Year, many are playing. Might be a sever overload, I have also very slow response time.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    all my storm games (and ONLY my storm8 games) are out again and it seems to be becomming a regular occurence now. been between 11am-2pm when they stop working for last 3-4 days and yesterday they were offline from that time till at least 10pm (that was the last time i checked till around midnight when they were working again). definitely a problem on storm8 side and not us users!

**jan 3rd (3:45pm eastern time when went to play), all storm games offline again! IOS player if that matters any.
    Last edited by myhsplace; 01-03-16 at 01:56 PM. Reason: update

Nightclub Owner
    I have less problems connecting to the game with a mobile connection, with WiFi it can be hectic as well.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

ok yesterday i had log on probs, was on earlier today and again says i need internet connection?????????

there is a glitch for sure

two days in a row cant log on , says internet connection required even though everything else logs in perfectly.

S8 can you please look into this, its only castle story thats effected.

cant log on again

hi s8, yesterday i experienced a cannot log on message, even though everything else was working fine.

later i was able to get on and play as normal.

today i was on early in the morning. took a break, came back and i am getting the same message again....cant log on need internet service? but everything else connects perfectly.

this is two days in a row , and i know others are experiencing this as well.

can you please look into this and send out a update to fix this.

thanks
    cyndora

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast