Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

So I don't want to waste my building supplies upgrading my gift machine. Does it do anything? Anyone upgraded it? What can you do with it?

Executive Chef
    I stored my buildings. When are we going to be able to get rid of these useless plates and candles? 22 plates! It's taking it way too much space.

New Resident
    Yes this is a major problem for inventory space

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by animatedoodle View Post
    So I don't want to waste my building supplies upgrading my gift machine. Does it do anything? Anyone upgraded it? What can you do with it?
    NOPE. I would advise against upgrading! Likely a glitch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    NOPE. I would advise against upgrading! Likely a glitch.
    I'd have to agree. When I went into my game after the event ended, I wasn't given the option to "upgrade" anything. Either it never happened at all in my game, or it was resolved before I started playing again after the even concluded.

Quote Originally Posted by animatedoodle View Post
    No definitely do not upgrade. Once the event ends, the event buildings convert to decorations so your upgrade will be a waste of building parts.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by gigglygoo View Post
    Hi all! I pushed the buttons that said "finish with ten gems" and didn't get anything. Am I supposed to get something or did I just waste ten gems twice? Already checked silo...nothing. Reloaded game...nothing. Thanks.
    where is this button? is it on the goal? expired goals can be finished with gems to access follow up goals but you generally do not get the reward the expired goal promised. it's sort of just another gem trap really.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Although I have completed a few other events in the past, it was always heavily dependent on other players' kindness and assistance. This was the first I was able to complete almost entirely on my own (though I admit to buying Milk Chocolate and Apple Pies now and again).

In the end, I ended up with

1 Sheep Cupcake
    2 B-Day Air Baloon
    5 Chicken Cupcake
    4 Cupcake Spinner
    2 Birthday Carousel
    7 Bouncy House
    5 Party Gazebo
    4 Pig Cupcake
    3 Pin the Tail
    7 Party Table
    28 Confetti Path
    16 Cow Cupcake
    19 Birthday Hat
    7 Balloon Animal

Not to mention all the new skins, the Birthday Bulldog and the Birthday Goat, the candles, batter, Milk Chocolate, and Apple Pies I received.

My question is...how many of these things should I keep? I seriously doubt I have any need of 19 Birthday Hats or 7 Bouncy Houses.
    Wow you really put in a lot of effort! I was mainly just using the mailbox for RSVPs and not really doing deliveries until near the end when I decided I really did want the goat. All I got was:

2 Sheep Cupcake
    5 B-Day Air Baloon
    5 Chicken Cupcake
    1 Cupcake Spinner
    1 Birthday Carousel
    4 Bouncy House
    1 Party Gazebo
    2 Pig Cupcake
    2 Pin the Tail
    2 Party Table
    2 Confetti Path
    0 Cow Cupcake
    1 Birthday Hat
    1 Balloon Animal

and of course the goat and the bulldog.

There is certainly no harm in keeping them all. The basement\nuclear bunker has unlimited space, so I say why not keep them just in case I don't think you get much money back from selling decorations.
    Last edited by JustKay; 07-13-15 at 11:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Wow you really put in a lot of effort!
    Honestly, I didn't really put in a lot of effort. I normally do a lot of deliveries anyway because I'm working on leveling up, so the RSVPs kept coming in. Probably the reason why I have so much of certain things from the bronze machine is because, once I finished using up all the batter and candles and stuff, I just kept using 1 RSVP each time to try and get Apple Pies and Milk Chocolates to sell to help others.

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Honestly, I didn't really put in a lot of effort. I normally do a lot of deliveries anyway because I'm working on leveling up, so the RSVPs kept coming in. Probably the reason why I have so much of certain things from the bronze machine is because, once I finished using up all the batter and candles and stuff, I just kept using 1 RSVP each time to try and get Apple Pies and Milk Chocolates to sell to help others.
    It was a fun game, finished it early. Unfortunately I made so many birthday items in the beginning. Now I'm stuck with about 200 things in my barn, taking up space. HELP!!! I don't mind storing the things I won , no harm in that. I just need barn space It's now anoying, since I have been waiting for this game to end so things COULD be dumped Please, TL, HELP!!!