Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

How do I put the goat in my farm? It says I need goat glades, don't see that as an option for any level in the marketplace or on the map.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyPinkLemonade View Post
    How do I put the goat in my farm? It says I need goat glades, don't see that as an option for any level in the marketplace or on the map.
    Look in your storage again. The Goat Glades should have appeared there along with your Birthday Goat. Place the Goat Glades first, then the goat, and everything should work out.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if there is a reason piper is popping up saying horray! Upgrade ur barn and silo for more space??
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a reason piper is popping up saying horray! Upgrade ur barn and silo for more space??
    ... Because people are complaining about having to hold onto event parts like candles and frosting, which takes up room in your barn.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh! I just read elsewhere that they increased the upper limit on the silo and the barn to 1100 items from 1025. So there you have it; the pop-up is letting you know more expansions are available.

Rhino Keeper
    Ahhh thanks !! General madness ) makes sense now..
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Farm Supplier
    I figure by the time I get the bulldog (If I get it that is) I will have 30+ gazebos, 20+ bouncy houses and 15-18 sheep cupcakes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer63 View Post
    I figure by the time I get the bulldog (If I get it that is) I will have 30+ gazebos, 20+ bouncy houses and 15-18 sheep cupcakes.
    Lol, I'll have a barn full of birthday candles.

Can you get more than 1 goat, 1 dog after completing the goals with more RSVPS PUT INTO MACHINES.

Executive Chef
    Please please please let us start being able to sell off these annoying items now!!! I have two accounts and neither one has space for these useless items! and I'm still trying to play and get prizes on my younger account!!! Pleeeeeease!