Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    Rsvp's are rare for me also. The mailbox drops one every five hours so you will be lucky to get three a day and the last machine takes five rsvp's to play. When I get enough to turn in I keep getting the same prize over and over. So game is very hard for me also
    I agree I have to spin just to try and get batter because I don't get butter yet. I have so many bouncy houses and cupcakes I could decorate several farms and no batter after 3 days of spinning. Ugh!

Executive Chef
    Finally! Won the cake mixer and have that going. 12 hours for the cake is lame though. I still need the hats to get the pinata cow and the decor for the kitchen I think it is? In order to win the dog. Then I can focus on the 3rd part for the last week or so. Crazy game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    The RSVP drop rate has improved slightly! I hope I'm not jinxing myself .....
    I did jinx myself

Shouldn't have said anything.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crystiesc View Post
    The RSVPs have been rare for me as well. I even bought the mailbox right away, but it was glitchy, stole my gems, and disappeared. I posted here, emailed CS, and two days ago I finally got my gems back and was able to buy it again. That means I missed out on about five or six days of RSVPs from the mailbox.

However, I concentrated on the middle prize machine. Nine sheep cupcakes later, I finally got the birthday dog this morning. He is all I wanted, so I'm happy.

I'll keep playing the other machines now, but I don't feel as rushed about it now.

I haven't read the whole thread. Has anyone decided what breed the birthday dog is? I thought before I had him that he might be a boston terrier, but he's much too large! His coloring isn't quite right for a boxer. I like him - I don't care whether or not I get the goat.
    I thought Boston terrier too but he is huge. Same for French Bulldog.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    What a coincidence that RSVP drop has gone to zero all day or more for me JUST when we get $9.99 cash offer to buy them! I have no problem stock-piling gift boxes and cake slices, making them, getting myself set to play on the last machine. But no RSVPs dropped? Where's the purported "level playing field"? Happy Birthday TL.

New Resident
    I am new only been playing 2 days....why wont the game let me make cake or frosting but they are in all deliveries?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crystiesc View Post
    The RSVPs have been rare for me as well. I even bought the mailbox right away, but it was glitchy, stole my gems, and disappeared. I posted here, emailed CS, and two days ago I finally got my gems back and was able to buy it again. That means I missed out on about five or six days of RSVPs from the mailbox.

However, I concentrated on the middle prize machine. Nine sheep cupcakes later, I finally got the birthday dog this morning. He is all I wanted, so I'm happy.

I'll keep playing the other machines now, but I don't feel as rushed about it now.

I haven't read the whole thread. Has anyone decided what breed the birthday dog is? I thought before I had him that he might be a boston terrier, but he's much too large! His coloring isn't quite right for a boxer. I like him - I don't care whether or not I get the goat.
    I think he is a French Bulldog, based on my 16 years in the dog business. Erect ears, nubbin tail, very thick and solid.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I thought Boston terrier too but he is huge. Same for French Bulldog.
    But look how giant the "Pomeranian" in sheep's clothing is!

Executive Chef
    So easy i gọt it 9 tries the goat Loved it
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

New Resident
    I'm still spinning for the white sugar in order to get my bulldog. I have way too many items from the silver spinner! How to win it fast? I got the bronze and gold prizes already!