Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Rhino Keeper
    How can I find out what level gets butter. I have spent 20.00 on the special trying to get batter and not even one came up. This is not really fair for the ones that can't make batter and have to wait all day for a few spins and get bouncy houses. I must have 20 of those things! I am level 19 and still no butter. Why give me an option to make batter without giving me the stupid butter.

New Resident
    Easiest event EVER! I'm finished and there are still 17 days left! I wish I could help others somehow!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    How can I find out what level gets butter. I have spent 20.00 on the special trying to get batter and not even one came up. This is not really fair for the ones that can't make batter and have to wait all day for a few spins and get bouncy houses. I must have 20 of those things! I am level 19 and still no butter. Why give me an option to make batter without giving me the stupid butter.
    I have tried searching the guides for an answer for you. The best thing I can come up with is to go to a higher level neighbor's market and look if they have butter. If they do you will see it and it will say locked and it will tell you what level you can buy it at.

Visit my farm and post when you are there I will put up a butter for sale in my market and you can see what it says. If you want�� my id is lnztrekfan first letter is a lowercase L.
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 06-26-15 at 09:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    G
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I have tried searching the guides for an answer for you. The best thing I can come up with is to go to a higher level neighbor's market and look if they have butter. If they do you will see it and it will say locked and it will tell you what level you can buy it at.

Visit my farm and post when you are there I will put up a butter for sale in my market and you can see what it says. If you want�� my id is lnztrekfan first letter is a lowercase L.
    I will try and find you. I am kind of new and not sure how to search. My farm is Dixie Chicks in case I don't find you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    G
    I will try and find you. I am kind of new and not sure how to search. My farm is Dixie Chicks in case I don't find you
    You found me! Lol I have accepted your invite. Come on over when you are ready.

Found out it is level 22 to buy butter. I am assuming that is also correct level to make it.
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 06-26-15 at 10:14 PM.

Heyyyyyyyy, I bought that Special Mystery package for 9.99. I was supposed to get 10 envelopes, and 10 presents, and I can't find them ANYWHERE ON MY FARM!!!!! I got the paint, nails, and the other thing, but NOT the other ones!!!
    HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

I've noticed that the game was acting funny too. When I drag my finger across the screen, it's very slow at responding, and when I have to feed the animals their feed bags disappear for a second, and come back. It's not smooth like it used to.

Envelops from deliveries are still very rare!! This game always ran smoothly for me. I never had these things happen before!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    Heyyyyyyyy, I bought that Special Mystery package for 9.99. I was supposed to get 10 envelopes, and 10 presents, and I can't find them ANYWHERE ON MY FARM!!!!! I got the paint, nails, and the other thing, but NOT the other ones!!!
    HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

I've noticed that the game was acting funny too. When I drag my finger across the screen, it's very slow at responding, and when I have to feed the animals their feed bags disappear for a second, and come back. It's not smooth like it used to.

Envelops from deliveries are still very rare!! This game always ran smoothly for me. I never had these things happen before!!!!
    Ok I forced closed the game and the envelops and presents appeared under the gum all machines. BUT the game is STILL very leggy.

I forgot to ask, is Morgan, Piper, and Jed and the lady at the train station, supposed to be wearing costumes for the party? Will the cows and pigs get costumes too????

Quote Originally Posted by nospoon408 View Post
    I bought 3 of them and after a force close, I had them on my prize machine screen. So all you need to do is restart your game.

It's also $9.99.
    I force closed and they were there! I just got the cake mixer too yay! Thankyou, I might be in with a chance of winning that goat now

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Yup, once you won all the bonus prizes that mean you completed the event. Congratulation! As for the remaining items, you can either continue using them to craft item or wait for the event to end to discard them out.
    Thank you...was hoping for a surprise end to get rid of all these party things. Enjoy your day 😃