Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Host(ess)
    I'm most likely wrong but I think I remember them from last years birthday event. The icing and cake supplies.
    I have two farms: Beachside ~ ID River20 and Manda's Creek~ ID mandascreek
    Happy Farming!! Amanda

Executive Chef
    Yay cupcake spinner with. E horsy
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    I am at level 17. Do I have to keep spinning to try and Win cake batter for the gold machine. How do you get butter? I have a place to make batter but I have no way to get the butter for it. What level do you get butter? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneyellowlab View Post
    I just got 2 orders in my barn for the green stuff in the bowl, and I can't figure out where to make it either. I'm at level 52 and I've checked all my buildings but I can not craft this item. When I touch all the other items in the order it says where to craft them but nothing happens when I touch the green stuff in the bowl....maybe a glitch? Could this some how be related to the event?
    Quote Originally Posted by PookMonkey View Post
    Any idea where I get this cake slice from or this green stuff in a white bowl (frosting?). See picturesAttachment 21109Attachment 21110
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsgirl28 View Post
    I'm level 60 and a green slice of cake popped up in my barn. I can't find anything either. Anyone have a clue?
    I got that cake slice too
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Farm Supplier
    Me too! When I tap on it, it doesn't say where you get it like other items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    I am at level 17. Do I have to keep spinning to try and Win cake batter for the gold machine. How do you get butter? I have a place to make batter but I have no way to get the butter for it. What level do you get butter? Thanks
    not sure what level opens butter but keep checking the newspaper. there is always butter there

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    not sure what level opens butter but keep checking the newspaper. there is always butter there
    Are you able to make butter in your dairy? If not, you won't be able to buy butter nor does it appear in your newspaper. If so, your only way of getting batter is spinning in silver category.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Are you able to make butter in your dairy? If not, you won't be able to buy butter nor does it appear in your newspaper. If so, your only way of getting batter is spinning in silver category.
    Yes you are right. I just leveled up to 18 and still no butter. If I use all my gifts to try and win cake batter I won't have any for the gold machine. Oh we'll probably don't need another mouth to feed anyway LOL. The goat looks really cute though.

Grand Emperor
    Yes you are right. I just leveled up to 18 and still no butter. If I use all my gifts to try and win cake batter I won't have any for the gold machine. Oh we'll probably don't need another mouth to feed anyway LOL. The goat looks really cute though.
    Keep spinning for the bulldog if you have not gotten it. Once you got it, use your gifts between spinning for batter and spinning for gold prizes. Who knows you may level up again and make butter? sorry I don't know what level butter is. I haven't got either pets yet and am still going. You keep trying, don't give up. Have fun and happy farming.

Host(ess)
    Hi there!

I've won all the prizes and was wondering what to do since I can't store or sell any of the machines ...however, just now I got 2 delivery requests for 2 slices of green birthday cake each. I can't see where to make them.... Does anyone know how to make these green birthday cake slices? I looked in Stormies store to see if he had might have some slices for sale ...he has the green frosting for sale but I've no clue which machine needs the frosting to make the cake slices. Thank you to anyone who can enlighten me!
    Last edited by TxRunningGirl; 06-25-15 at 09:48 PM.