Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Fashion Designer
    Got mailbox.

Winnings so far:

Cow Cupcake
    2-Confetti Paths
    Gift Station

Rhino Keeper
    The gift station makes
    1 gift per 5 hours using 2 biscuits and 1 dark chocolate
    5 gifts per 8 hours using 1 milk chocolates and 1 apple pie
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	20988

Quote Originally Posted by gerrywerry View Post
    You can also make birthday candles in the candlemaker and what looks like cake mixture and icing in the kitchen. I'm assuming you have to 'make' a birthday cake at some point.
    You can also make some party plates in the studio. And yes we have to make cake, you win a cake mixer in the silver award level.
    Last edited by anythingyouwant99; 06-18-15 at 04:30 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I was so hoping for a chance at old pets that are no longer available. oh well.

Fashion Designer
    U
    I completely understand because I needed help in the last game too. I can't play 24/7
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Oh no! I am away Friday to Sunday with no access. Other games have goals too. Saw some complaints about updating and afraid to do it.

Managed to get the piggie due to help from this forum and people who sold me items. Last few events before that went by the wayside as I kept forgetting to play or was way too busy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anythingyouwant99 View Post
    You can also make some party plates in the studio. And yes we have to make cake, you win a cake mixer in the silver award level.
    does anyone know if we can win more than one package or cake mixer or just one?.. thanks
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Fashion Designer
    I'm confused : ( So I turned in first RSVP and got choc. Now do I keep turning in one RSVP at a time until All of those prizes are won? Or do I click the second one that turns in 2 RSVPs?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I'm confused : ( So I turned in first RSVP and got choc. Now do I keep turning in one RSVP at a time until All of those prizes are won? Or do I click the second one that turns in 2 RSVPs?
    . You have to keep playing to win all prizes in first machine and then you win skin for cows. I already got mine...crazy looking! I won a few duplicate prizes too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    keep turning in all of the first one till u win all prizes n pictures then u get the cow skin pictured
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

OMG, this looks like so much work. Not the usual "scour the newspaper to get through it quickly" type of event. Looks like I might sit this one out.

The number of prizes on offer is pretty amazing but it looks a lot like quantity over quality. I don't see anything I'd actually like to use or put out. Compared to Blossom Fawn, the Birthday Goat looks a bit scratchy. A lot of the other stuff is a bit too garish for me. A bit unfortunate they put some basic craftable items in there among the prizes. Nobody likes to get a dud, and the collect them all bonus prize system forces you to get a few duds to get another prize (I guess in a way that's a consolation). Anyhow, have fun and good luck for those who are playing this event!

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast