Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Rhino Keeper
    Got my goat! Woohoo! The gold machine hardly gave me any duplicates... I think only two! I did use a bunch of gems to buy the crafting machines, but it was worth it. There is still almost three weeks left, so I think most people should be able to get everything done. What an amazing assortment of prizes! The sheer number and variety!

Executive Chef
    Anyone have 2 catfish!? I need it so much Thanksy
    Last edited by bakerystoe; 06-25-15 at 12:02 AM.
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Nobody needs to make the lower level cake. Birthday candles drop from the prize machine randomly and each x5 slice takes so long to complete you can always get more candles randomly by the time you'll need them. I don't have a candle maker and have had enough candles for sure.

I really hope they let us dump the extra parts though because I have 6 freaking plates doing a whole lot of nothing in my barn that I can't sell or delete.

Edit, darn, I was trying to reply to someone specific but forgot to hit reply w quote and now I have no idea who it was. - _ -
    Last edited by njspooky; 06-25-15 at 04:37 AM.

This may have already been said but they forgot to make a skin for the pigs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by njspooky View Post
    Nobody needs to make the lower level cake. Birthday candles drop from the prize machine randomly and each x5 slice takes so long to complete you can always get more candles randomly by the time you'll need them. I don't have a candle maker and have had enough candles for sure.

I really hope they let us dump the extra parts though because I have 6 freaking plates doing a whole lot of nothing in my barn that I can't sell or delete

Edit, darn, I was trying to reply to someone specific but forgot to hit reply w quote and now I have no idea who it was. - _ -
    I would not count on getting the candles through the silver machine. It was the very last thing I won, after at least 25 spins! I do NOT need more silver prizes! If that's the only way someone can make the 5x cake slices and wants to go for it, good luck, but you also need RSVPs for the gold machine too. Why waste them on trying to get candles?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by njspooky View Post

I really hope they let us dump the extra parts though because I have 6 freaking plates doing a whole lot of nothing in my barn that I can't sell or delete.
    What I am doing, now that I am finished with the goals, is crafting cake to get rid of the excess plates and frosting and candles, etc... Then I can always take more gumball spins to get rid of the cake, and any resulting prizes can just sit in my cellar or be purged later.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    What I am doing, now that I am finished with the goals, is crafting cake to get rid of the excess plates and frosting and candles, etc... Then I can always take more gumball spins to get rid of the cake, and any resulting prizes can just sit in my cellar or be purged later.
    Congrats on your pets and lucky you. I had 40 spins and still no bulldog. What's my magic number S8? Can I please please have the white sugar that I had been trying for several days? At this rate I think I'm the record holder lol.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-25-15 at 09:07 AM.

Pretty nice event. It went quickly for me, though I was a little concerned on the gold prizes as I got 4 party tables in a row and I thought if that happened the whole time I would need the full 3 weeks! I displayed one of each prize on my farm if anyone wants to see what they look like.

I agree with the others about the spare parts. I made some of the frosting and plates ahead of time. Just use the time at the end to make them into cake. Unless I'm mistaken, the RSVPs, Presents, and Cake Slices don't contribute to your barn total, just the ingredients do.

Rhino Keeper
    Arrgghh!!! What to do with my 8 birthday carousel & 6 party table!!! I just need one cupcake spinner >.<

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh 10 birthday candles from spinning Plus one i made. My barn cant hold more candles i cant use them up fast enough because a slice of cake takes 12 hrs This is a waste of my barn space!!!
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks