Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Executive Chef
    The plate and icing is too useless Damo
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    What is your Farm name? I will keep checking. I am trying to make enough to buy bakery but still 1500.00 short and then I will be broke lol. Thank you so much for trying to help.
    It's vol land put another pie in this morning, good luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    The plate and icing is too useless Damo
    Not to lower levels, my second farm doesn't have candle maker, but I can make 1 slice of pie using plates, icing and batter. It will be extremely slow, but I still have a chance. I have two prizes towards the goat. If luck is with me I might have a chance.

I am unable to figure out how the Pin the Tail works. Is it an actual game or just a birthday decoration? Thanks

Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    In my other game I am at level 20. I have option to make cake batter but don't have option to make or buy butter.
    Is this a glitch? What am I missing?

Host(ess)
    The cupcake spinner is nice. I would have liked it more if we could have put the animal cupcakes we won earlier on it though...just a suggestion for future.

Anyone know if we'll be able to get rid of event items any time soon? I made a bunch before realizing I couldn't sell. I have atleast 50+ items I'm not gonna use lol

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kruimeltje1979 View Post
    Anyone know if we'll be able to get rid of event items any time soon? I made a bunch before realizing I couldn't sell. I have atleast 50+ items I'm not gonna use lol
    I did the same thing and looks to me are stuck with them until the event ends.
    Lesson learned!
    Next event will not mass produce an item before I know how many I will need!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I did the same thing and looks to me are stuck with them until the event ends.
    Lesson learned!
    Next event will not mass produce an item before I know how many I will need!
    I am almost done with the event, and my plan is to then use up these supplies by using them in the event crafting machines, then using the resulting parts as if I were still playing. That will result in duplicate prizes, but at least I won't have a barn full of the parts I can't use or sell, and duplicate prizes can sit in my cellar or be sold for $0.