Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Fashion Designer
    I personally like the event. I actually quit playing the game a while back cuz all the events were stressful and time consuming I think this event is a better design for people who work and the ones who don't have or want to spend all day on their devices. Although I do think that the items should be able to be sold to people who don't want to craft them. Another thing I do like is that it doesn't take long to craft any of the items. Again just my opinion. Still working on getting the dog hopefully I'll get lucky soon! Enjoy the event everyone and thanks S8 for the event.

Rhino Keeper
    I like this event because it's different from the earlier! I really appreciate Storm8's effort to come up with new ideas. Not saying whether it's easier or tougher, personally just hoping for the bulldog. And since I'm one of those players who like to decorate I'm quite happy with my prizes, matches my old carnival items nicely. Dusted those and rolled them out of storage.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    I am heavily invested in this game and have the same odds as everyone else.
    Thanks! After reading all the blogs I was thinking that maybe statistically there could be a programming edge given to investors.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Congratulations)) You are awesome and fast Hey what is the cupcake spinner do or just decor? thanks)
    The different levels spin in opposite directions! It is pretty cute. The bulldog is a Frenchie, with upstanding ears. SUPER CUTE.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone finished the freestanding goals? I am wondering if there is a different goal prize for those... I sort of really don't want to make more plates and frosting if they are just going to sit in my barn clogging it up. So glad I managed to expand to the water garden right before this event started, so I cleared out a ton of expansion and repair parts! Otherwise I would be having a hard time filling the plane orders...

After thinking as to the motive for not being able to sell the newly crafted items for this event, I think that Storm 8 is putting an end to those who set up dummy farms to get increase their chances of success. Add to that the players who do not get involved in the events and sell the event items for 3+/- coins, and it gets easy to complete with little or no investment. In my case, after getting to the event goal I dumped gloves, moss etc... as it was not worth the space in my store to sell them when there was so little to gain. Since others needed flowers to get to their goal I sold them for a coin or less each. Probably This undermines the game to the creators and this makes it more challenging. I bet that if we are not able to sell the cake parts towards the end of the event, they will just disappear from our barns. Sound logical?

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	21046

My bulldog is fascinated by the mailbox and keeps licking it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-23-15 at 10:09 AM. Reason: enlarged photo-Too Cute!!
    I have two farms: Beachside ~ ID River20 and Manda's Creek~ ID mandascreek
    Happy Farming!! Amanda

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    Has anyone finished the freestanding goals? I am wondering if there is a different goal prize for those... I sort of really don't want to make more plates and frosting if they are just going to sit in my barn clogging it up. So glad I managed to expand to the water garden right before this event started, so I cleared out a ton of expansion and repair parts! Otherwise I would be having a hard time filling the plane orders...
    I haven't had anymore goals after finishing the one involving the playing the prize machine with the goat. Maybe someone else has?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    I did all the goals and they gave a few coins and xp. Nothing special so I wouldn't bother if barn space is tight.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Laytonsville20882 View Post
    After thinking as to the motive for not being able to sell the newly crafted items for this event, I think that Storm 8 is putting an end to those who set up dummy farms to get increase their chances of success. Add to that the players who do not get involved in the events and sell the event items for 3+/- coins, and it gets easy to complete with little or no investment. In my case, after getting to the event goal I dumped gloves, moss etc... as it was not worth the space in my store to sell them when there was so little to gain. Since others needed flowers to get to their goal I sold them for a coin or less each. Probably This undermines the game to the creators and this makes it more challenging. I bet that if we are not able to sell the cake parts towards the end of the event, they will just disappear from our barns. Sound logical?
    That and I think that it reduces the number of people buying gems to advance more quickly in the game. In the Spring Blossom event, I bought a few event parts to upgrade my tree faster since I wasn't finding them in the newspaper and wasn't getting them through deliveries. I'm not sure about the parts just disappearing from our barns though. I saved a single flower of each type from the last event in the hopes that S8 would allow us to keep the pots and flowers after the event had ended and that I'd have each flower as a starting point to grow more. Well, I can't grow them in the pots and they are still in my silo. (PLEASE LET US GROW FLOWERS!) IMO: My guess is that AFTER the event is done, we will be able to discard the event items through our store. No one will be buying them after the event because there won't be a use for them, but we'll finally be able to put them in a slot and discard.